“Enjoy getting from here to there and everywhere with the Maxi-Cosi lightweight Leila Travel System. The included Cosi35 Infant Car Seat gives a smooth transition from car to stroller for both baby and you. The fully reclining seat and enclosure featured on the stroller also offer a comfy ride from birth. The stroller features a smooth suspension system for a relaxing ride in any mode.”-Maxi-Cosi
I am loving my new Maxi-Cosi Travel System! It comes with the lightweight stroller and the Cosi35 Infant Car Seat as well as the base for the car seat to use in your car. I love that by purchasing this system you have everything you need for traveling with baby. Let’s start with the features:
Cosi35 Car Seat with Secure Fit features:
- Keep baby rear facing longer from 4-35 pounds
- Two inserts for best fit
– Head support for newborn
– Body support for tiny babies
- Bubble Level Indicator for easier installation
- Extra leg room for added comfort
– Easy, up-front adjustment of 5-point harness
– Extra leg room for added comfort
Lightweight Stroller Features:
- Lightweight Stroller with luxury fabrics for babies from birth to 50 pounds!
- Fully reclining seat and enclosure for a comfy ride from birth
- Extendable canopy
- Mobile device nook
- Smooth suspension system for a relaxing ride
- Adjustable handle
- Quick Click™ car seat attachment
- Shoe-friendly, one-touch brake
- Child tray with dishwasher-safe insert
- Lightweight design folds compactly with just one hand
As you can see it has great features and a lot to offer. I love the look of it, the blue and brown together look gorgeous! And it’s perfect for either a boy or a girl.
I really love how lightweight it is, weighing in at just 22 lbs. I can easily lift it in and out of the trunk, no problem. The one handed fold is really nice and I love that it is self standing. That makes it so easy to store in our garage while we aren’t using it.
The seat fully reclines and that combines with the car seat use in the stroller you really can use this system from birth and up. The max weight capacity is 50 lbs. which gives you a long term use of this stroller.
The basket underneath is a good size and easy to access, except when baby is reclined in the seat, then you have a little harder time getting to it.
I love this Leila Travel System and I recommend it to anyone who is having a baby soon, perfect baby shower gift, hint hint…
You can see this stroller and find a retailer near you by visiting www.Maxi-Cosi.com.
Maxi-Cosi Leila Travel System gets Bragging Rights!