My older girls are back in school, and that means my son is stuck home with boring mom. I have got to find activities to keep my son busy during the day and it has proven to be a little difficult!! That is, until we were sent a bunch of text-UR foam activities to review!!
Priced from $2.99 to $8.99 even kids on a budget can relish the art of making something with their hands, no drawing, coloring or painting required. Use the 3D space-urs™, which are peel and stick,stackable squares included in most text-UR Foam products to create an instant wow effect and make ordinary arts & crafts projects extraordinary. The 3D text-UR Foam sheets come in 6 bright colors and cool textures like Wavy, Scaly and Terry Cloth! Parents will quietly celebrate as kids unplug from their computers, TVs and hand-held gadgets to participate in this seemingly lost form of play. Concentration, dexterity, creativity and patience all come together when kids stop and sit down to create art. Maybe that’s why there’s art in this smart form of play.”
We received several different text-UR foam art projects and my son was so excited when I told him that I had some fun things for him to do while his sisters were at school. Our projects included:
· 1 shape kit- The bug kit
· 1 Bee Standup kit
· 1 turtle standup kit
· 1 foam sheets kit
He could barely wait and kept asking if it was time yet!! Once it was time, he chose to put together the Stand up Turtle kit. I sat down to help him since he is only 3. He was able to pull of the paper backing of the sticky foam and all I had to do was tell him where to put it. The turtle project kept him busy for a good 30 minutes and it was 30 minutes of creative fun for him!! I am all for educational tablet games, or PBS kid shows, but I also want him to have hands on fun that will help him with his coordination and imagination!
Since then, we have used all the other kits and he enjoyed every single one of them. With the bug kit, I let him craft however he saw fit. It is good to let kids be creative in their own way. He did such a good job and was so proud of himself. At one point, he looked up at me and said “This is so fun huh!?”. Text-UR Foam is the perfect activity to keep kids busy!!
text-UR Foam gets BRAGGING RIGHTS!
One lucky reader will win their choice of ONE of these 2 packages:
Standard Package • Total retail value: $27.95
- · 1 shape kit- The bug kit 7.99 value
- · 1 frame kit (flower theme) 3.99 value
- · 1 Bee Standup kit 3.99 value
- · 1 turtle standup kit (exclusive to Michaels) 3.99 value
- · 1 foam sheets kit (the package of Multi color sheets)7.99 value
The Crafty Package • Total Retail Value: $23.96
- · 1 shape kit 3.99 value
- · 2 FOAM sheet KITS 7.99 each
- · 1 OWL KIT- (exclusive to Michaels)
How to enter: Leave comments below with your qualifying entries. Leave a Separate comment for each entry telling us which you qualify for.
MANDATORY 1st entry– Visit Text-UR Foam and tell us where you can purchase the kits
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted.
- 2 entries- Like Creative Hands Crafts on Facebook.
- 2 entries- Follow Creative Hands on Twitter
- 3 entries- Subscribe to the Creative Hands Crafts on YouTube.
- 2 entries– Grab The Bragging Mommy button and put it on your blog. Leave a link.
- 5 entries– Follow thebraggingmommy on Instagram.
- 1 entry for each– Follow The Bragging Mommy via Pinterest, Google +, Facebook, Twitter, subscribe to emails, subscribe in reader.
- 10 entries– Blog about this giveaway linking to this post. Leave a link to your post.
- 1 entry per day– Tweet this giveaway including a link to this post, @braggingmommy and @creativehands1 in your tweet.
You can enter this giveaway until September 17th @11:59 pm MST. The winner will then be chosen at random, verified and contacted via email. The winner will have 48 hours to email us back and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you agree to The Bragging Mommy Full Disclosure. You must be over the age of 18 and live in the Contiguous US to enter.