“This review was made possible by iConnect and UpSpring. I was provided compensation to facilitate this post, but all opinions stated are 100% mine.”
Parker is now 19 months and eating tons of new and different foods each day! I love that she will at least try everything that I give her. What I don’t love is the upset tummy that she gets afterwards. I sometimes can pinpoint which food will give her gas or an upset tummy but not always! So when in need I turn to UpSpring Probiotic + Colostrumfor Parker to ease her tummy issues! I noticed the first couple times it really seemed to help her. I didn’t even realize there were Probiotics out there for babies! I usually would just give her gas drops but those either were ineffective or would take awhile to work.
I am so happy that we found UpSpring! I usually add it into her juice because I can guarantee she will drink it all!
“If your baby’s tummy ain’t happy, ain’t nobody happy. Your baby’s microbiome, the collection of bacteria he inherits at birth, sets the stage for gut and immune health for years to come. Now there’s a way to give your baby the best start possible, and keep his tummy comfy, too.
- Helps keep baby healthy*
- Helps reduce occasional digestive upset including diarrhea and other tummy troubles*
- 5 billion active cultures per dose
- 6 probiotic strains including Lactobacilillus and Bifidobacterium plus prebiotics
- Colostrum provides complete range of antibodies for immune support*
- Flavorless powder is easily mixed with cool liquids or food
- Easy to use single, serve packets
- No artificial anything! Gluten free, sugar free, free of hormones and non GMO
- Made in USA