Being a Stay-at-Home mom, I spend a whole lot of time in my house. That’s why I feel it’s important to create a safe environment, Not only for myself, but also for my children!! Amongst all the things I do to make my house safe, I never thought to consider my air quality. Lucky for us, we received an Air Response air purifier from Oreck, and now I can be sure our air quality is top notch!
“Oreck® continues to deliver premium products based on inspired design, high-quality parts and service, and elegant simplicity with the launch of the new Air Response™ family of air purifiers. The introduction of Air Response purifiers follows the success of the company’s recent launch of the powerful and lightweight Elevate™ vacuum line.
DustSense™ technology sets the Air Response line apart from most other air purifiers. DustSense automatically monitors, detects and responds to particles in the home’s air, improving air quality even when occupants aren’t home, are sleeping or are busy living life.”
I was excited to put the Air Response from Oreck to the test and see how it detected the air quality in my home. There wasn’t much set up to do except putting in the filter, and that was quite easy. The machine is medium sized, but is sleek-looking so I don’t have a problem having it out where people can see it. It’s also easily portable so I can take it to different rooms in my house depending on where I would like it to purify.
I love how simple the machine is. It has a timer that lets me choose how long I would like it to run for and it lights up according to the air quality in the room. According to the machine, the air in our home is good, and it is indicated by a blue light. One thing that sets this air purifier apart from all the others is the DustSense technology. All I have to do is turn it on and it will automatically monitor, detect, and adjust the fan speed to the lowest setting needed for optimal air quality in my home. I absolutely love this fact because I don’t need anything else on my to-do list! In my opinion, that makes this the best air purifier for me!!
- DustSense automatically monitors, detects and responds to air particles, taking the guesswork out of confusing settings.
- A color-coded Air Quality Indicator bar shows the level of air quality in the room.
- 2-stage filtration includes an odor-fighting carbon filter and HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) Media filterwhich capture 99% of unwanted particles in the air.
- Silence Technology® offers ultra-quiet operation.
- The Replacement Filter indicator reminds you when it’s time to replace the filters.
- Built-in timer with auto shut off provides easy-to-use, pre-set control.
- A lights-off feature allows the unit to operate with dimmed lights for less disruption at night.
- A lightweight design makes it easy to move the unit.
If you want to improve the air quality in your home for the whole family, definitely give the Air Response from Oreck a try!! Clean air is good air!!
The Air Response air purifier gets BRAGGING RIGHTS!!