I received this game and compensation for my review. All opinions are my own.
I’m sure you have seen hilarious images and videos for the very fun and funny game Mouthguard Challenge I couldn’t wait to try this out with my family. It is recommended for ages 16+, which I think is because the mouthguards won’t fit in little mouths. But the cards are all family friendly which I like a lot since the kids are usually around and it makes it easier knowing they won’t hear anything inappropriate.
“Take the challenge if you dare. Game includes 75+ challenges, 4 revenge cards and 5 mouth guards. Giggling, drooling and unforgettable moments are guaranteed!”-Mouthguard Challenge
We had so much fun laughing and playing this game. Like, I was laughing so hard and so much. Just makes sure you have some tissues or paper towels handy cause there will be a lot of drooling.
It is definitely a good game to have around for the holidays!
“Every so often a crazy concept — like pouring a bucket of ice over your head – goes viral and everybody wants to try it. Such is the case with Mouthguard Challenge, which started as a bust-out-laughing You Tube video with funny guy Alex Mandel (son of comedian Howie). After millions of views and celebrity copycats, the official game Mouthguard Challenge ($14.99) from Identity Games has arrived!
For the few that have yet to click on Alex Mandel and his buddy Roman Atwood attempting to speak, eat and drink while wearing a plastic dental tool, it’s is flat out silliness. Almost instantly, imitators started filming their own Mouthguard Challenge. The Late Late Show featured Melissa McCarthy and James Corden, equipped with bibs, attempted to complete a short list of tasks and failed hilariously. Just search for Mouthguard Challenge on YouTube for a load of laughs!
Now young adults 16+ can safely take the challenge in the comfort of their home or dorm room! Alex Mandel cocreated the boxed party game with Identity Games, replete with over 75 challenges to test your patience and that of your friends. Simple tasks like whispering or reading aloud an expression become an exercise in hilarity. Create teams or race against each other to complete the challenge. Wearing a bib, as celebrities have done, is optional! Having a napkin handy might be a good idea, too.”-Mouthguard Challenge
Brag Worthy Features:
- Created by Alex Mandel
- Contains not only speaking out phrases, but also more “extreme” challenges
- Family friendly content
- Dish washer safe mouthguards
- Expansion sets available shortly online, including new challenges from Alex Mandel
- The authentic “Mouthguard Challenge” game as seen on Youtube
- Based on the Youtube sensation with over 30 million views to date, Alex Mandel brings the newest Party game right to your home – “Mouthguard Challenge”.
- The game comes with 5 mouthguards, 51 specially developed tasks, and revenge cards. Anyone can play the game or just sit back and watch the fun. The tasks not only contain words or phrases, but also challenge you in a completely different way! Break out the laughs with this Crazy party game that’s a Mouthful of Fun!
- 2 – 5 players, 16+ years and up.
You can purchase Mouthguard Challenge at Amazon, Hallmark, and select specialty retailers.
Mouthguard Challenge makes a perfect fun and hilarious gift this Christmas!