I received these items for review, all opinions are my own.
My girls love to play outside, especially during the winter when it snows! Charlotte has been dying for it to snow and wanted to play outside before it all melted. She was so excited to wear her Veyo Mittyz Kids gloves! She has played out in the snow before but always comes in complaining that her hands are freezing and wet! She absolutely loved the pink gloves that she received.
What I loved the most is that Charlotte can slip them on herself and just needs help tightening and with the buckle. She loves that she doesn’t have finger holes which makes it hard for her to put gloves on.
Charlotte came in from playing and did not complain once that her hands were freezing. In fact she played out in the snow for an hour! While the gloves were wet and dirty she was able to slip them off and I threw them in the washer and they were as good as new!
Things that are Bragworthy:
- They are absolutely 100% waterproof.
- Fit perfectly over the sleeves of Charlotte’s Jacket
- Machine Washable
- Fleece Lined inside to keep hands warm and toasty
- Easy to slip on and off!
- Reversible for easy drying
- “Elastic gauntlet cinch strap to seal out snow and ice.
- Double pull wrist strap for quickly securing the glove on children’s hands.
- Quick release wrist buckle for easy removal after outdoor play.” (Veyo Kids website)
These gloves are perfect Stocking Stuffers OR to gift ahead of time so kids can play in the snow!
Please visit www.veyokids.com to purchase and to learn more.
Veyo Mittyz Kids Gloves get Bragging Rights!
3 winners will each win 1 pair of gloves each! Please enter via the giveaway widget below.