I received the Chicco Tre Jogging Stroller-Radius and the Nextfit Convertible Car Seat-Mystique for this review, all opinions are my own.
I will say right now that I am not a Jogger whatsoever BUT I decided after this baby is born (and a little before) I was at least going to try and become an avid walker. I do love to take the girls out on Sunday walks with the whole family and now we have the perfect stroller in case I want to venture out on my own. I know that I need to start exercising especially to get the baby weight off after I have baby girl and jogging or speed walking is a great way to do it!
Chicco makes great products and the Chicco Tre Jogging Stroller-Radius is a great one! I was really impressed with how easy it was to assemble. There were a few tires and minor adjustments that needed to be done and that was basically it! The first thing I noticed about the Tre Jogging Stroller is how incredibly light it was! I could lift it down my front steps easily and without any trouble.
The Tre Jogging Stroller has so many features that are a must with me. First off it comes with an attachment to fit in an infant carseat “The Tre includes a removable arm bar designed specifically to attach #1 rated Chicco KeyFit infant car seats” and the child seat can be easily removed to create a frame carrier during the babies first 6 months!
I started playing around with the stroller and I absolutely love all of the features! I really like that I can go walking with it and then it easily fold up to fit in my garage or my trunk! I can also use it for everyday shopping trips, trips to the park etc. There are also 2 speeds and with a tap of my foot I can be soaring down the mountainside or tap again and taking a stroll through my neighborhood.
Charlotte said her favorite part was that she could get out and walk with me! There is a little strap up by the handle that I can put Charlotte’s hand into and she can help me push. So if I wanted I could take both of them and not feel like I would be wrangling after Charlotte while trying to push the stroller. The sunshade is my next favorite part. It comes down like a normal sunshade and you can unzip it to come down even further in case baby is sleeping or it’s raining…how cool is that!
“The Chicco Tre™ Jogging Stroller brings innovative convenience to a performance jogger. Your athletic lifestyle now has the perfect stroller solution. Designed to accommodate children from 6 months old through 50 lbs, in the comfort of its premium, water resistant fabrics. 16 inch pneumatic rear tires, and a hand operated deceleration brake make Tre a great choice for jogging and fitness activities.
A full coverage extendable canopy, multi-position reclining seat, and adjustable 5-point harness offer a comfortable and secure environment for baby’s earliest adventures. The Tre includes a removable arm bar designed specifically to attach #1 rated Chicco KeyFit infant car seats.
The child seat removes easily to create a frame carrier for baby during the first 6 months. An ample basket, parent tray, and swiveling front wheel make everyday use and maneuvering easy and enjoyable.
Want to stroll through the grass or go for a jog? You will love the ability to adjust the FlexCore suspension with a simple toe tap, and you can lock the front swivel with controls on the adjustable handlebar!
The lightweight and sporty aluminum frame folds down with one hand into a standing fold for the garage, or a flat fold for the car trunk. Additionally, quick release wheels offer maximum space saving. Usage: from 6 months to 50 lbs.
- Accepts all Chicco KeyFit and KeyFit 30 infant car seats with an integrated removable arm bar
- The child seat removes easily to create a frame carrier for the KeyFit during the first 6 months
- Sporty fabrics are wipeable, durable and water repellent
- Pneumatic tires, 12” front and 16” rear spoked wheels
- Adjustable five-point safety harness keeps baby secure
- Adjustable, FlexCore™ suspension allows you to choose between a soft ride for bumpy strolling or a more firm ride for jogging
- Hand-activated swivel lock for on-the-go convenience; front wheel locks for stability when running
- Hand-activated parking brake and deceleration brake, allow for better speed control and prevents unintended interference with foot brake while running.
- One-hand recline adjustment with five positions
- Large canopy with peek-a-boo windows; canopy adjusts into forward position to completely cover baby
- Removable parent tray and cup holders
- Push handle with four height positions for a customized fit
- One-hand fold with three folded configurations: self-standing fold for the garage, flat fold for the trunk and compact fold for storage
- Usage: from 6 months to 50 lbs.” (Chicco Website)
We also received the Chicco Nextfit Convertible Car Seat-Mystique to review and absolutely love it! Charlotte is getting to the point where she needs a bigger car seat. She is really tall and some of the straps just don’t fit her right. What I love about the Nextfit Convertible Car Seat is that it fits all the way from 5-65 lbs and has 9 reclining positions! This car seat is truly a car seat that Charlotte and the baby can grow with. The Car Seat can be rear facing 5lbs-40 and forward facing 22-65 lbs.
The thing I love most about this car seat is that the headrest can be adjusted. Charlotte is pretty tall for her age and I like that the headrest can be adjusted to fit her height and weight. I also really like how sleek this car seat is. The current one we have is big and bulky and a huge pain to switch from one car to the next. This one is so easy to install and has a great level on the side to make sure that she is buckled in accurately!
“Introducing the NextFit™ Convertible Car Seat from Chicco, the makers of the #1-rated KeyFit®! The NextFit is the easiest convertible car seat to install accurately and securely in a wide range of vehicles.
Designed for rear-facing use from 5-40lbs AND forward-facing 22-65lbs
Engineered with innovative safety and convenience features, the NextFit is the easiest convertible car seat to install accurately and securely in a wide range of vehicles. The NextFit stays with your child from the beginning infant stage all the way thru pre-school (up to 65lbs).
- ReclineSecure 9-position Leveling System adjusts with one hand for an accurate fit to most vehicles.
- Two RideRight bubble levels indicate the correct angle in both rear and forward facing modes.
- SuperCinch Latch tightener with force-multiplying technology helps achieve a tight and secure fit.
- 6 Position height-adjustable headrest for growing children.
- One-pull harness tightener for quick and secure fit.
- Integrated slide path makes it easy to re-position the Latch strap when switching from rear to foward facing.
- removable cup holder for use on either side on the seat.” (Chicco Website)
Charlotte loves her new car seat and how comfy it is!
The Jogging Stroller and Car Seat can both be found at www.chiccoshop.com!
The Chicco Tre Jogging Stroller-Radius and the Nextfit Convertible Car Seat-Mystique get Bragging Rights!