I received this game for my review. All opinions are my own.
Outright Games and Crayola have launched a brand new action sports game, Crayola Scoot, for Nintendo Switch, PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One!
My kids (ages 10 and 6) were super excited to try out this fun new game and I am happy to report it did not disappoint!
“The battle for the Crayola Color Cup is on! So get ready to trigger traps with a tailwhip, spray on a speed boost and out-combo the competition – right to the last second. To be champion you’ll need to beat the Scoot Legends in a rainbow of team and solo events like Splatter Tag, Trick Run and the classic Game of S.C.O.O.T. Or grab your friends for a split screen color clash, with 4-player fun to make any party pop. Just remember, bigger stunts mean more color — and in Crayola Scoot, color can change the world in impossible ways!”
My kids have been having a blast playing this game. It isn’t too hard for my 6-year-old and my 10-year-old doesn’t get bored. It is hard for us to find games they both like, especially this much, so I am super thrilled when we do. My daughter loves how the color follows and splats on the ground as she rides and does tricks. My son liked that there is a part with the dab (dance move) in it. He also enjoys that he gets to challenge legends for the highest combo score. It is mainly solo gameplay but you can also play in arcade mode with 4 players. I highly recommend this game since it is such a hit with my two kids!
Things that are Brag Worthy:
- Create and customize your own Crayola Scoot character and start your journey to becoming a scooter legend
- Perform insane tricks and jumps to splash your color and activate traps, boosts and shortcuts
- Upgrade your scooter and your rider’s style as you rise to fame and challenge for the championship
- Keep it fresh with 6 team and solo events including Color Frenzy, Crazy Crayons, Splatter Tag, S.C.O.O.T. and Trick Run
- Challenge the outrageous Scoot Legends for the Crayola Color Cup on 12 parks across 3 worlds.
- Leave your mark on each park by bringing mega-sized pieces of art to life on walls and on the ground. View your finished masterpieces at the conclusion of each level.
- Splat your friends in 4-player split-screen battles
Check out this great video review of Crayola Scoot…
Crayola Scoot is rated E for Everyone and retails for $39.99. Available now!
Learn more at outrightgames.com/scoot
Crayola Scoot gets Bragging Rights!
One Lucky Bragging Mommy Reader will win a Crayola Scoot Game (via Download code) for their choice of platform; Nintendo Switch, PC, PlayStation 4, or Xbox One.
Enter via the giveaway widget below.