Shower time is one of my favorite times! I look forward to my shower each morning and could honestly spend a good 20-30 minutes in there…..if my kids would let me. Oxygenics sent me their Hero Combo Shower Head to review, and I could not wait to get it installed and start using it!!
“Featuring patented Oxygenics technology to increase pressure for a stronger shower experience, this combo shower head boasts a 7-setting fixed shower head and a 7-setting handheld shower head. Together, you get 63 total spray combinations for endless customization. You can use each shower head individually or both together with the 3-way diverter, plus, each shower head has an extra-large 4 2/5″ face for maximum coverage. The chrome plating adds style and blends effortlessly with your existing decor while the metal base adds durability. The unit also features non-stick internal components to prevent clogging and corrosion and an extra-long 72″ stainless hose for extra reach. The handheld shower head features a comfort control feature lever that easily adjusts water pressure and non-slip rubber grip to prevent any slipping.”
I didn’t get to personally choose which shower head to review from Oxygenics…..but it doesn’t matter because the Hero Combo is definitely the one I would have chosen!! It has all the features that make my shower time extra relaxing. I love the different settings that it offers (7 in all) and the fact that it has a handheld option. It’s super easy to change the spray setting and there is a great range of different sprays; from wide to narrow, and everything in between. Along with the great design & features is the fact that this showerhead is actually a water-saving shower head. With 6 people in our family, it sure can’t hurt to save a little water (and therefore, money) during the many showers we take!
Switching between the fixed shower head and the handheld is as simple as turning the 3-way diverter. Also, I can choose to have both shower heads spray at the same time which is going to come in super handy during the frigid winters ;). I need all the warmth I can get here in Iowa! For now, the handheld shower head is perfect for bathing our little ones. We can control the water pressure and make sure no water gets in their eyes (it helps us avoid the screaming and crying during bath time). It’s so convenient!
Things that are BRAG WORTHY:
- Patented Oxygenics technology increases pressure for a stronger shower experience
- Combo design boasts a 7-setting fixed shower head and a 7-setting handheld shower head
- 63 total spray combinations with the 3-way diverter for endless customization
- Each shower head has an extra-large 4 2/5″ face for maximum coverage
- Comfort control lever that easily adjusts water pressure
- Rubber grip prevents any slippage
- Extra-long 72″ stainless hose adds extra reach
- Chrome plating adds style and blends effortlessly with your existing decor
- Metal base adds durability
- Includes combo shower head, 3-way diverter, 72″ stainless steel hose, teflon tape and installation instructions
- Warranty: Lifetime Limited
My husband is the one who installed the Oxygenics Hero Combo Shower head, and he said it was very easy to get up. In fact, he was so excited about the Hero Combo that he installed it without me even asking him to. We are very happy with our new showerhead and we both agree that it beats our old shower head by 100%!!
Oxygenics Hero Combo Showerhead gets BRAGGING RIGHTS!!