This is a sponsored post for LiceFreee. All opinions are my own.
When I was in 4th grade I went to a birthday party and contracted lice from a girl at the party. I didn’t find out until the next day at school that I had lice! I was devastated! I had tons of really curly hair and we ended up having to cut my hair short because it was so thick and the lice shampoo did not work! I remember my mom lathering my head with lice shampoo and then I had to sit in the sun for like an hour or 2 while my Mom picked through all of my hair trying to find the lice and the eggs (nits) It was seriously miserable for both of us! What I would have done if I had had LiceFreee!
LiceFreee is a safe alternative to chemically charged shampoo that actually works! ” Licefreee! brand non-toxic head lice treatments use the naturally occurring mineral, sodium chloride, to effectively kill head lice and nits.” (LiceFreee website)
If you have ever dealt with lice you know that they are super contagious and sometimes really hard to get out. That’s where LiceFreee really comes in handy. I love that it’s non-toxic and I wouldn’t have to sit and pick through all of that hair!
LiceFreee has several different products such as their spray and their kit. With the spray all you have to do is spray it on let it dry and it will kill the lice and eggs, no need to pick through hair for hours.
“Benefits of our head lice spray include:
- Effective in killing lice AND nits
- Spray on application is fast and easy to use
- Begins working on contact
- Patented nit comb
- Non-toxic formula, chemical pesticide free
- Safe to use on children 6 months and older
- Can be used daily if desired” (LiceFreee website)
They also have a kit that includes original Non-Toxic Licefreee! Gel head lice treatment along with their daily maintenance shampoo, Licefreee Everyday! It’s a great way to treat and keep treating headlice.
Please visit www.licefreee.com to learn where to purchase and to learn more about treating lice!
LiceFreee gets Bragging Rights!