I received these products for my review. All opinions are my own.
Maze-O is an exciting new maze-building toy by inventors Jessica and Dan Friedman. When their son was four years old, he wanted to build his own mazes. He carefully lined up wooden blocks to form passageways, but they were so easily destroyed, especially with two little sisters around. Mom and dad, with their computer science and computer engineering backgrounds, came up with Maze-O so he would have a simple, durable way to create any maze he could dream up! Its innovative shape allows for easy drop-in assembly, perfect for little engineers. Maze-O will get kids thinking – and playing for hours as they create AMAZING mazes!
As a mom and a childcare provider, I am always looking for fun toys that are engaging and inspire imagination while building important developmental skills. I was absolutely on board for giving Maze-O a try, and all the kids gave it two thumbs up, from age 2 to 9!
I have a lot of storage space for toys, and we have a lot. (If you don’t already, you NEED to be rotating toys! It’s so essential for little ones!) So I feel like I’m a good critic. Here are a few things that I love:
- Easy to put together- the 2 year old is able to do it on her own and not get frustrated
- Different ways to play- follow the maze plans on the cards or totally make up your own
- That makes it good for a variety of age ranges, which is a huge plus for me with many age ranges in my house!
- Building toy- I find those to be a favorite, and they get played with for lonnnnnng periods of time.
Maze-O pieces are clearly well made and are built to last. And HEY-O, they were invented in Minnesota! Another HUGE plus in my book! =)
The kids had so much fun building mazes and then driving cars through- it really made them think too! They have been played with over and over again! What a great gift for any little one on your list.
Things that are Brag Worthy:
- Hours of maze-building fun
- Use activity cards, or strike out on your own
- Produced in Wisconsin, USA
- The bright pieces are so sturdy you can build on a thick carpet
- Great tool for improving small motor skills and communication skills
- Kids can start creating right out of the box- as they gain confidence and skill their mazes can expand in any direction as big as their imagination
- Maze-O is frustration-free which keeps kids engaged and learning.
Visit www.maze-o.com to learn more!
Connect with Maze-O via:
Maze-O The Mighty Maze Maker gets Bragging Rights!
Maze-O is generously giving away to one lucky reader!