I received these products for my review. All opinions are my own.
Aeroflow Breastpumps is dedicated to promoting access to breastfeeding support, supplies and services for all families. We do that by helping mothers across the country receive maximum coverage and reimbursement.
They are super excited about the new Motif Duo because it’s an amazingly lightweight and powerful pump perfect for the mom on-the-go. Not only is it a top of the line pump, the Duo is designed with an aesthetic eye. Sometimes breast pumps look like they belong in the hospital room instead of your living room.
Motif Medical was started with one thing in mind-family. With that, we have created products that help families stay happy and healthy. By providing quality products and outstanding customer service, we want to uphold the highest standard for our company.
Does your breast pump fit in the palm of your hand? My previous breast pump definitely did not- it comes in a big, clunky bag, and it’s at least three times the size of my hand.
I mean, it looks top of the line, right? In the looks and size department, the Duo has already sold me. So what did I think of it’s performance? We all know that when it comes to breast pumps, the functionality has to be there. I gave it a try and I truly loved it. SO easy to use, the compactness is amazing, and it was totally effective. Here are a few of my favorite things…
- Rechargeable!!! This is amazing, am I right? No more bringing a plug in converter to pump in the car, or finding an outlet somewhere- pump totally on the go! In private! Also this makes on-the-go so easy, which can be important for keeping supply levels up- if you’re away from baby but want to pump in the same time frame that you would feed, a rechargeable battery can make that happen.
- Great variety of settings- and you can find what works for you and put it in memory!
- The timer for your pump time- hello!! So simple, yet so handy! Pumping can be fairly boring, and it tends to feel like it’s been forever for me- I love that you can set a goal of how many minutes you are going to pump, and stick to it!
- So light, and so compact. Look how small the bag is that it comes in! (see below) Truly a portable breast pump, without losing any efficiency!
I really love this Motif Duo Double Electric Breast Pump! I would recommend it to any mom, but especially any mom who is working or who travels or pumps on the go frequently! You can use their insurance lookup tool to see if you can have your Duo covered!
Exclusively with Aeroflow Breastpumps, you will receive this AMAZING Maylilly Tote that I just love! It has pockets in all the right places, is lightweight, and just perfect for a breastpump bag, diaper bag, and seriously any bag you could possibly need! Plus it’s gorgeous. =)
Things that are Brag Worthy:
- Save battery life with the handy auto shut-off that turns the pump off after 30 minutes.
- Keep motor & tubing clean: the Duo’s closed system prevents contamination.
- Charge on-the-go: rechargeable battery lasts 2.5 hours.
- Discreet pumping, quiet motor: say goodbye to the loud hum of your old pump motor!
- 3 settings: expression, massage, and memory
- Pump how you want with a single or double pumping option.
- Memory feature: simply press the memory button to choose your preferred settings.
- The Duo’s backlit LCD screen displays settings, saved sessions, battery life, and more.
- 10 expression & 10 massage levels means you can change it up whenever you want!
- A super lightweight design allows you to take the Duo wherever you go
Visit motifmedical.com to learn more and start shopping today! Visit aeroflowbreastpumps.com to learn more about Aeroflow Breastpumps!
Connect with Motif Medical via: