I received a My Bucklemate for this review, all opinions are my own.
Charlotte is to the point now where she can be out of a 5 point harness and into a booster seat with a normal seat belt. She still has difficulty buckling herself, and almost always needs help. In comes the My Bucklemate! My Bucklemate is designed so that the buckle bases stay put and aren’t flopping around everywhere. It actually has really helped Leah too! Leah has been able to buckle by herself for awhile now but sometimes it’s hard when the base won’t stay put.
Both of my girls said it’s now a lot easier to buckle with the My Bucklemate in place.
“How MyBuckleMate Helps
MyBuckleMate (patented) locks into place around your auto’s back seat buckle bases to keep them firmly propped up and easy to reach so buckling up with one hand is a snap, whether you’re 6 years old or 60.
- Helps kids buckle up in the back seat by themselves
- Helps adults with limited mobility and Arthritis
- Keeps buckles where you can easily reach them – not flopping around, falling into seat pockets or getting wedged under booster seats
- Fits in tight spaces like between booster seats and three passengers in one row!
- You can fold your car seats down without removing MyBuckleMate
- Won’t interfere with your vehicle’s buckling mechanism. It locks into place around the fabric that anchors back seat buckles to your auto’s back seat and does not obstruct the buckle’s release button or the latchplate where the buckle clicks into place.” (Bucklemate website)
Please visit www.mybucklemate.com to purchase and to learn more!
My Bucklemate gets Bragging Rights!