I received these products for my review. All opinions are my own.
The easy-to-set-up and use KX-HN3001W Baby Monitor is designed with the same powerful DECT technology built into Panasonic’s long-range home telephone systems for a clear, secure and interference-free signal strength up to 1500 feet*. More than the length of four football fields and twice the range of comparable monitors. Anywhere in or outside the home you can clearly and continually keep tabs on the child.
The KX-HN3001W Baby Monitor system includes a bright 3.5-in. color monitor and controls that sync to the wide-angle, wall-mountable monochrome night vision camera in the baby’s room (the KX-HN3001W system is expandable up to four cameras). The camera can be controlled to pan, tilt and zoom the camera right from the monitor to look in on the child anytime.
A long-life, built-in rechargeable battery in the monitor stores power for up to 13 hours of standby time and up to 5 hours of power for continuous use. Sensors for motion and sound can alert you when the child is awake or stirring, and when they are talking or crying. Smart sensor options make it easy to customize sound and motion notifications to suit parent needs and preferences. Another sensor alerts parents automatically when the baby’s room environment goes above or below temperature.
Microphones and speakers in both camera and monitor enable 2-way talk with the child. Gentle, soothing sounds calm and relax the baby with a choice of lullabies and five types of white noise.
Ahhh naptime- we meet again. How lovely you are on this Wednesday afternoon!
It’s been a wonderful morning with my crazy little 9 month old Nixon, but there is nothing quite like the sound of silence and a cup of actually hot coffee.
And you know what makes naptime even better?
A really nice video monitor. One that lets you see your child clearly, move around the house and yard and still have connection and battery, and even alerts you when baby starts to move around… sound too good to be true?
Not with Panasonic! Their Long Range Video Monitor is fantastic! And not only can it do the above, you also can talk to your baby, set up white noise or lullabies to play, and pan, tilt, and zoom the camera.
Truly, this is the very best video monitor I’ve ever used. The picture is so clear and not laggy at all. This is number one. If I can’t see my baby clearly, then the purpose is a bit defeated. I can truly relax and know that if my babe is stirring at all, I will be notified.
I also LOVE the pan, tilt, and zoom. Easy to use, and so practical! Especially as kids get older, I am imagining Nixon as a toddler moving all over his room- and still being able to keep an eye on him!
The super long battery life and the long range of motion are key. You can take this monitor with you wherever you go. Gardening, sitting outside, in the basement… anywhere.
I would recommend this baby monitor to anyone, and I’m so thankful for the peace of mind it gives me, so I can truly enjoy naptime to the fullest!
Things that are Brag Worthy:
- Long range. Experience secure, clear and uninterrupted, extra long range power with DECT technology for signal ranges longer and stronger than 2.4GHz frequency monitors.
- Smart sensor alerts. Temperature, motion and sound-triggered alerts with customized sounds, including chime, LED monitor notifications, auto screen-on mode, and lullaby and white noise autoplay.
- Long life battery. The KX-HNC3001W color monitor includes a built-in rechargeable battery for up to 13 hours of standby time, and up to 5 hours of active, continuous use.
- Two-way talk. Enjoy clear sound with noise reduction to suppress background interference, plus microphones and speakers in camera and monitor for two-way audio communication with the child.
- Complete monitoring system. Easily pan, tilt and zoom monochrome KX-HN3001W night vision camera, 3.5 in. color monitor KX-HN3001W with built-in long-life rechargeable battery, camera wall mount and AC adapter.
Visit Panasonic.com/baby to start shopping today! Even better, use the code “P9P3KQZGPQ46” for $10 off!
Connect with Panasonic via:
Panasonic Long Range Video Baby Monitor gets Bragging Rights!
Panasonic is generously giving away 1 baby monitor to one lucky reader!