This is a sponsored post but all opinions are my own.
My girls are getting older and well so are my parents and my in laws. I want my girls to know about their grandparents and know especially where I came from and who their Grandma’s are. My mom and mother in law both live out of state so we see them maybe once a year. I really want my girls to have a relationship with them! I was so excited to hear about Storyworth and am excited to share it with you!
Storyworth is a great way to keep memories alive. It is a way to keep the stories recorded and to help prompt stories that may have been stored away. I love that Storyworth will send a unique question to the recipient and then send the story back to be edited and at the end of the year will put all of the stories into a hard bound book!
I love that each week the questions are different or you can edit and make up your own! Some of the questions that might be sent are:
- Name your favorite artist
- What was your parent’s relationship like?
- Do you have any notable ancestors?
- What were you like as a teenager
There are so many questions and a lot of these I don’t even know the answer to for my own parents! It would be fun to start something like this for me so that my girls can read them too! I love that my girls can get to know my parents and my husbands parents by reading about them. If your like me my parents will tell me a story and I will forget pretty soon after all of the details!
- “One year of weekly story prompts for one storyteller
- A hardcover printed book (black & white up to 480 pages)
- Write stories and upload photos by email, on the web, or in the app
- Invite an unlimited number of people to receive the stories
- Save and edit all your stories on storyworth.com
- Download a copy of all your stories at any time
- Order additional books for other family members
- Audio recordings and transcription available at an additional cost” (Storyworth website)
Storyworth would be the perfect gift for Mother’s Day and any other day! Give the gift of stories! Please visit www.storyworth.com to purchase.
Storyworth gets Bragging Rights!