I have been curious about cloth diapers for a while. I haven’t been brave enough to invest in a starter kit, because I haven’t been sure that cloth diapering is for me.
That’s why I was excited to try Trend-Lab’s new line of cloth diapers. They sent me a blue diaper with a boys liner.
The first thing I love about this diaper is that you can get it with a gender specific liner to provide protection where it’s needed most:
- Up front for boys (blue)
- Middle for girls (pink)
- Equal padding for all (white)
The liner is made of microfiber and it has elasticized sides for a contoured fit. The elastic sides are great for preventing leaks.
I also like that this diaper has a snap-in-insert. No pockets to mess with! It’s quick and easy to change my son and I don’t have to change the shell at every diaper change.
Besides being cost effective & environmentally friendly, I think cloth diapers look pretty cute . Trend-Lab’s cloth diapers are available in many fashionable colors and prints including: pink, blue, green, white, natural, brown, pink with brown polka dot and blue with brown polka dot.
Trend Lab also offers a starter kit which includes 5 all-in-one cloth diapers with liners, 6 additional liners, and an Ultimate Diaper Bag with a changing pad and messy bag.
I will definitely know where to shop if I decide to do the complete switch to cloth diapers for my baby!
Things that are BRAG WORTHY:
- No need to purchase multiple sizes as diaper adjusts to fit your growing baby.
- 3 rows of rise snaps for ultimate adjustability (newborn to toddler)Waterproof shell keeps wetness in.
- Soft fleece lining wicks away moisture.
- No need to replace the outer shell at every diaper change.
- Fleece lined elasticized leg and back openings for added comfort.
Trend Lab Cloth Diapers get Bragging Rights!!
Trend-Lab is giving away one cloth diaper to one lucky reader (winner’s choice in color)
How to enter: Leave comments below with your qualifying entries. Leave a Separate comment for each entry telling us which you qualify for.
MANDATORY 1st entry– Visit Trend Lab and tell us another item you would like to have.
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted.
- 5 entries– Grab The Bragging Mommy button and put it on your blog. Leave a link.
- 1 entry for each– Follow The Bragging Mommy via Google Friend Connect, Facebook, Twitter, subscribe to emails, subscribe in reader.
- 5 entries– Blog about this giveaway linking to this post. Leave a link.
- 1 entry per day– Tweet this giveaway using @braggingmommy. include a link to this post in your tweet.
GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED
You can enter this giveaway until December 24th @10:00 am MST. The winner will then be chosen at random, verified and contacted via email. The winner will have 48 hours to email us back and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you agree to The Bragging Mommy Full Disclosure. You must be over the age of 18 and live in the Contiguous US to enter.
*I was given a Trend-Lab cloth diaper for the purpose of this review