- Rusty‘s Rex Rescue – When Liam and his stuffed dinosaur get trapped atop a tall stack of junk, Rusty and his team design a dino-mite rescue.
- Rusty‘s Park ‘N Fly – When Mr. Higgins’ remote control plane won’t land, Rusty and his friends try different ways to get it down.
- Rusty‘s Ski Trip Blip – A ski trip to Planner’s Peak comes to a halt after a sinkhole blocks Rusty and his friends path.
- Rusty‘s Penguin Problem – On a hot day, Rusty gets a delivery of… penguins! He and his friends must figure out how to keep the penguins cool on the way back to the Animal Park.
- Ruby Rocks – Right before the Sparkton Hills Talent Show, Ruby gets stage fright so Rusty and the Bits band together to help her.
- Rusty‘s Balloon Blast – After Liam hops into a giant helium balloon and floats away, Rusty and Ruby have to design a solution to bring him back down to earth.
- Rusty Dives In – After Ruby’s tablet sinks to the bottom of the lake, Rusty and the Bits work together to get it back.
- Rusty Marks the Spot – When Rusty finds a pirate map made by his great-great-granddad, the gang must combine and design the clues to find the treasure.
- BONUS EPISODE: PAW Patrol: Pups Save a Robo-Saurus – When a Robotic Dino named Earl comes to life, the pups must find him and bring him home.
Available on DVD July 31, 2018
One lucky Bragging Mommy Reader will win a Rusty Rivets DVD!
Enter via the giveaway widget below.