This is a sponsored guest post.
The holidays are fast approaching, and Christmas is almost here. Christmas is always a special event, especially for gift-giving. Most mommies are now busy preparing gifts because if you think about it, there’s nothing like seeing the faces of your family after they get to open their presents. Do you want to take your gifts to the next level and add a personal touch? Here are X one-of-a-kind gift ideas that people dear to you will surely appreciate!
- Personalized Mugs – Are you looking for a gift that can also turn into an after-school activity for the kids? Unleash your little one’s creativity, as well as yours, by designing mugs and gifting them to close friends and family. All you need are some white blank mugs, lots of colorful markers, and a ton of ideas. After drawing, just pop the mugs in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit or 175 degrees Celsius, then let them cool down.
- Chocolate Bark In A Jar – Do you have a sweet tooth? Use your love for chocolate to design a unique gift that would only take a few minutes to prepare. You just need to get 200 grams of dark chocolate, 100 grams of white chocolate, toppings of your choice like walnuts, macadamias, almonds, apricots, raisins, and a little sea salt. All you have to do is melt the chocolates in two different bowls and pour the dark chocolate over paper-lined trays. Dribble the white chocolate artistically and scrape a bit with a toothpick for a marbled effect. Sprinkle on the toppings and some salt, leave on the fridge to set, and break them into big pieces once ready. Dress it up in a jar (which you can decorate) and give it as a cute gift.
- Emergency Cocktail Kit – A bottle of spirits will always be an appreciated gift, especially during this hectic season. You can prepare a cute print-out of a signature cocktail or mocktail and attach it to a memo board or frame it. Or, you can go beyond and gift them with a cocktail recipe book. Then, give small bottles of alcohol you’ll be using, as well the fruits included in the recipe, like lemon, passionfruit, berries, or limes. It can even be herbs like rosemary and basil. It’s really dependent on the interests of your giftee.
- Joy Jar – Give your tiny humans a collection of small things that will give hours of fun to enjoy, especially during the holidays. Look for the largest wide-mouthed jar that you can find, and start collecting little toys and trinkets. You can visit dollar stores, supermarkets, or shopping malls for a mix of treats, candies, marbles, mini-puzzles, or accessories.
- Customized Bobbleheads – Do you want to give your loved one a gift that they will remember forever? Imagine giving someone a mini-version of themselves that will be greeting them every time? Go for a bobblehead that is designed from their own face with a body of something they enjoy doing or aspire to be. The possibilities are limitless; they can be athletes, singers, celebrities, and superheroes. In fact, you can even get a bobblehead modeled after the family pet. Interested? Browse through the available designs at https://www.bobbleheadboy.com.
- Relaxation in a Basket – This is an excellent gift for other mommies that you know, including yourself. Knowing how exhausting being a supermom can be, give the gift of relaxation so that they can feel refreshed and ready to battle through life again. You can fill the basket with candles, essential oils, sparkling wines or juices, bath salts, towels, magazines or books, chocolates, and facial sheet masks
- Personalized Jewelry – Anyone will be touched when given the gift of jewelry. But why go a little further and customize it? You can have it engraved with initials or a message to make it sweeter. You can gift a locket with a particular family photo, or you can have a handwriting bracelet, that will turn your message to a charm.
- Personalized Cheese Board or Cutting Board – Do you have some newlyweds in your life that are currently building their homes? Or are there people in your love who love cooking (and eating)? These customized kitchen boards are an elegant and touching gift and can be made from bamboo, maple, cherry, walnut, and other types of wood. You can have them lined with names, quotes, bible verses, or illustrations, depending on your tastes.
- Lantern Filled with Goodies – Do you want a gift that says, “You light up my life,” but in a subtle way? Get a beautiful lantern and fill it with personalized ornaments, goodie sacks, and small gifts. This type of present is perfect for the extended family that you only see once in a while. You can fill them with whatever you want that would fit the tastes of the receiver.
- Scratch Map – Do you have a wanderer and a world traveler in your life? Give them a unique way to commemorate their travels by buying them a scratch map as a gift. You can go for a world map or a country map, depending on the goals of the explorer who will receive this present.
- Gift a Memory – Wouldn’t your loved one love it if you immortalize a beautiful moment that you both shared? Head over to Whataportrait.com to turn memorable photographs to paintings.
The Christmas celebration will be even more special when you take the time to plan and design a meaningful gift. The effort and thoughtfulness will surely be appreciated by the family and friends because it will show how much you love and care about them.