I received these products from Ubimed for my review. All opinions are my own.
I am always on the lookout for baby products that will keep baby safer and make parenting easier. I was so happy to receive 2 great baby products from Ubimed to take a look at and try out. I am impressed with both and wanted to share them with you.
The first product I received is the Cleanoz Easy Nasal Aspirator. I LOVE this! It is designed for home use to clear your baby or toddlers nose.
I have used other nasal aspirators and my daughter gets so upset with them. She literally screams the whole time. When I used the Cleanoz to clear her nose she was smiling and laughing at me the whole time. I was super impressed with that. I am so happy to have this and wish I would have had one years ago.
I found this nasal aspirator super easy to use and I love that it is battery operated. All you have to do is insert the disposable tip, turn it on and cover the whole on the bottom as you aspirate in your baby’s nose. It’s very simple.
Brag Worthy Features:
- Cleanoz Easy Nasal Aspirator Kit was developed by a Pediatric Ear, Nose & Throat doctor for the special needs of newborns, infants and toddlers.
- The innovative, ergonomic design makes it convenient and sanitary for parents to clean their baby’s nose.
- Cleanoz is the first and only electric nasal aspirator to use disposable reservoir nozzles.
- The disposable tips have been specially designed to eliminate bacteria build-up inside the mechanism, helping to protect infants and newborns from potentially harmful germs.
- Cleanoz uses only one reservoir tip per day.
- The same Cleanoz Nasal Aspirator may be used on multiple babies, but with a different nozzle tip for each baby.
I am so happy with this nasal aspirator and highly recommend it!
The second product they sent me was the Lifenest Breathable Crib Bumper.
“The Lifenest® Breathable Bumper™ was developed in response to the concerns with baby suffocation raised by the research, but also with the aim of preventing injuries that bumper pads protect against. Made of breathable mesh material, the Lifenest Breathable Bumper™ simultaneously helps prevent suffocation and injury while at the same time, with its soft padding, promoting baby’s comfort.“- Ubimed
I don’t currently have a baby in my home, but I really wanted to check out this crib bumper. The first thing I did was hold it up to my nose to see if it was breathable. Makes sense right? It is SO BREATHABLE. I am impressed and love that baby can be comfy in the crib (with a bumper) without the danger that traditional bumpers present.
It is made from a soft breathable material and is all in one piece. It ties onto the crib rails and is easy to remove and put on.
It is available in 5 colors so you can get one that matches your nursery.
Brag Worthy Features:
Invented by a Pediatric Doctor
Available in 5 colors
I love this bumper and I highly recommend it as well!
For more information and to purchase these products, visit ubimed.com
Cleanoz Easy Nasal Aspirator & Lifenest Breathable Bumper from Ubimed get Bragging Rights!