This is a sponsored guest post.
Imagine being able to enjoy a warm summer day in your pool with your family. A well-built outdoor pool area can transform any space in your backyard into one that looks luxurious and fun but also relaxing.
You can hold barbecue parties in your backyard or enjoy a quiet day alone in your pool. Either way, you get to enjoy the space that you have. What’s more interesting is that you don’t need a big space to have a swimming pool. There are many ways to maximize the space that you have, provided that you get the right advice from professional pool builders.
Pool Builders in Australia
If you’re living in Australia, then you know that there are many builders who you can work with to create your pool. Professional pool builders can advise you on how you can maximize your space and select materials to ensure that your pool turns out exactly how you want it to be.
Your pool will be built in your own space, most likely in your backyard, and so the entire process of building a pool can naturally be stressful. But the best thing about hiring the best pool builders is that you will know your options, properly explain your ideas, and you won’t go about the project without any direction.
Swimming Pool Builders Brisbane
If you’re living in Brisbane, there are many pool builders who can provide a design for your pool. During the planning stage, the builders can assess your area and sit down with you to talk about your expectations and pool design ideas.
With the information and insights they’ve gathered, they can then proceed to create a 2D or 3D design of the pool. The planning stage should also include a full list of materials, timeline, and quote for the entire project.
Design ideas for concrete pools
As mentioned earlier, there are many ways to go about in creating an outdoor pool. There are many options to choose from for its design, size, and materials. But if you’re looking for the best material for creating an outdoor pool, especially for inground pools, concrete is the one for you.
Concrete is versatile which allows you to create designs according to your preference and taste. It’s also highly durable which ensures the longevity of your pool, allowing you to enjoy it for decades.
If you’re planning to build a concrete pool in your backyard, here are 25 awesome pool design inspirations for you:
- Geometric pool – Who says a pool should only be a rectangle or circle? Create a unique stunning pool area by shaping your pool into any geometric shape. Cross or pentagon pool? Why not!
- Rectangular Cascading pool – Play with the element of space and depth by creating a cascading design in your pool. Cascading pools are great for adults and kids to enjoy various levels of pool depth.
- Rectangle pool with built-in island – A built-in concrete island is great especially if you’re one to enjoy bringing drinks or gadgets into the pool. The island adds an unconventional appeal and functionality to the entire space.
- Classic pool with wading area – A wading area in your pool will allow you to appreciate the slow immersion towards the deeper part of the pool. This is perfect especially during colder or warmer seasons when plunging into the pool can be a little uncomfortable.
- Pool with flower islands – What better way to beautify your pool than to incorporate flowers? Having beautiful flower islands around your pool creates a relaxed zen vibe, making swimming in the pool much more relaxing.
- Bean-shaped pool – Bean-shaped pools are great especially if you have a fountain or foliage in your space.
- Rectangle pool with retaining wall – Perhaps one of the most interesting designs for outdoor pools. Rectangle pool with retaining wall is perfect for when you want an urban modern look.
- Lap pool – When it comes to pools, size doesn’t matter. A rectangular lap pool design is great for maximizing limited narrow space.
- Classic round pool with islands – Transform your classic round pool by incorporating flower or plant islands in the surrounding area.
- Lap pool with wading area – Creating a wading area is a great way to play with the element of depth. It’s great especially if you’re working on a limited space.
- Customized shaped pool – Make your pool area memorable by shaping it into unique shapes! Heart-shaped pool? Go ahead! Guitar-shaped pool area? Excellent.
- Pool with jacuzzi – Why separate these equally enjoyable areas when you can have them both in essentially one area? Creating a pool with jacuzzi allows you to save on space and make both areas more enjoyable by placing them in close proximity.
- Landscape designed – Creating a pool area doesn’t have to be a case of landscape versus pool design. You can build your pool according to the shape of your landscape. Doing so not only makes everything easier for you, but also creates aesthetic harmony for both areas.
- Light tinted pool with white side area – Shape and depth are not the only elements that you can play with when creating a swimming pool. Colors can significantly contribute to the vibe of the entire area. Selecting a light tint for your pool to be complemented by white side area can make the entire place look brighter and wider.
- Brightly tinted pool – Okay, maybe you’re not into white and other soft light hues. In such a case, bright colors like red and orange may tickle your fancy. Bright hues can make your pool area stand out and more memorable.
- Angular pool with decks- Decks create an elegant touch to any outdoor space. Angular pools with decks create an elegant earthy look for your pool area.
- Classic pool with tubular slides – Tubular slides make an interesting addition to poolside areas. It’s a particularly interesting feature for kids and kids at heart.
- Pool with dark surround tiling- If you want a sleek, modern design or your outdoor pool area, a dark surround tiling will create that look for you.
- L-shaped pool – Play with shapes… or letters! L-shaped pools are great if you want a unique look for your pool area, or if you want a functional space inside the L-shape area of the pool. You can use the area to create a small flower garden or as a designated space for poolside chairs.
- Long pool with large stone designs- Transform the look of your pool area by incorporating large stone fixtures which you can place on the side of the pool or on a pool island.
- Bean shaped pool with fountain – A fountain can be a nice addition to complement the design of a bean-shaped pool. It can make space appear a little wider and even more aesthetically pleasing.
- Square pool – Working on a small space? A square plunge pool can be a nice addition to your property, no matter how small. It can be crafted to maximize depth and can look even more captivating if you choose colors that complement the surrounding area.
- Small round pools – A round pool is a great way to maximize a relatively small space. It’s perfect if you’re not one to do laps and prefer a nice dip every now and then.
- Cross pools – Cross pools with wading areas on the shorter ends are great if your pool is situated in the middle of your outdoor area. It creates an entrance on both sides and is aesthetically pleasing too!
- Spa design – A zen spa design is perfect for creating a relaxing space in your outdoors. The bright hues for the surround and light-tinted tiling can make your pool area the perfect place to relax in after a long week’s work.