Kids love toys and they are great to keep them entertained as well as using their imaginations. But what happens when that brand new toy loses its excitement? Or when your kids are bored with their toys? You have to buy new toys, and that can get expensive. Well, it doesn’t have to be that way anymore! Pley is a toy rental service and for a low monthly price you can have unlimited fun and exciting toys delivered right to your door!
5 Reasons Why Renting Toys is Beneficial vs. Buying New:
- Kids will never be bored of their toys- Rarely do toys keep their appeal. There are a few classics that make an exception to that, but most lose their appeal quickly. This is especially true when it comes to building sets, kids want to build new sets regularly. When you are renting, that never has to happen.
- It teaches a great lesson- When you use Pley to rent toys for your child you are teaching them the importance of sharing. That they don’t need to be the only child that plays with that toy. Also, you are teaching them to be environmentally conscience, and it is a great lesson on reducing waste.
- Saves Money- When you buy a new toys as your child grows/changes interests it can really add up. All the toys from Pley come at a low price point vs. buying toys. “Average members save ~$800/year.” That is extra money you can put towards bills or a fun family getaway or vacation. The savings are especially evident when you are renting LEGO sets from Pley (those sets are expensive), and they have 400+ LEGO sets and popular robotics toys
- Get the Clutter Free Home You Dream Off- A big majority of the clutter in my home is frim my children’s toys. They seem to be everywhere. Overflowing in their rooms and in our spare bedroom. When you rent toys with Pley your children can enjoy the toys, then send them back when they are tired of them and get new toys that will excite them. That leaves your home with only the toys your kids are currently interested in, rather than an excess of toys that aren’t being played with.
- As your kids interests change, so do their toys- Your child just decided that those new toys you bought aren’t appealing to them anymore? No worries, if you are using Pley it is no big deal. They can move on to what sounds fun to them now. This is also great as your child grows and their abilities and interests change.
Renting toys definitely has many benefits versus buying new. Visit www.pley.com to learn more and sign up for a membership! You can even gift a subscription to a family or a gift card to Pley.