This post is brought to you by Live Your Aloha.
When prepping for any vacation, you want to pack items that will be comfortable and make you feel good. Often times people will go shopping right before a vacation and buy new clothes just for the trip. Having something special to wear can be a self-esteem booster and can be a lot of fun.
For some, packing for vacation can be daunting and a chore as it can be a challenge to decide what you want to wear days in advance. If you do not have all of your activities planned out, it may also be tough to decide if you will need dressy or more casual attire. This article will help identify tips on how to pack for a Hawaiian vacation.
- Do your research. When traveling to a fantastic destination such as Hawaii, you can easily research online for suggestions on what to wear and how to style your outfits. Simply google liveyouraloha and you will be able to find a plethora of images and information on Hawaiian culture. While doing your research about fashionable attire, be sure to check out the activity offerings. This could help you plan what to pack as well.
- Pack accessories. Packing staples such as shorts, tank tops, and flip flops are easy and considered no-brainers. Be sure to pack accessories such as but not limited to sunglasses, wide brimmed hat, and even jewelry. A nice ankle bracelet or toe ring will look great with your swimsuit. Be sure to pack a tote bag that you can carry with you on to the beach and a backpack for adventurous excursions.
- Sunscreen and lip repair cream. Chances are that while traveling to Hawaii, you will have an expectation to get some sun. In order to protect your skin from harmful UV rays, it is important to remember to pack sunscreen. Your lips need protection as well so be sure to pack sunscreen or repair cream to protect your lips.
- Book, headphones, and snacks. These items are great to pack for the plane ride. It is highly likely that you will be on the plane for several hours which can be boring if not prepared. Be sure to pack a special bag with items you can take on the plan. Snacks, books, headphones, and portable video games are all fantastic options. If you want to play a game with people traveling with you, pack a deck of cards.
- Portable yoga mat, running sneakers, and workout clothes. If fitness is a part of your lifestyle and daily routine, packing for such activities is a smart idea. If you are an avid yogi, be sure to pack a portable yoga mat. If you like to run, what better way to explore the islands by lacing up your sneakers and heading out for a run. Be sure to try to infuse your daily routine into your vacation. You will find that by doing so you will stick with your fitness habits and feel better about splurging on food and beverages while on vacation.