I remember when I was in elementary school I had a Geography teacher who would teach us songs to learn the places on the map that we needed to memorize. It was such a good method for learning and definitely did the trick. In fact I still remember a lot of the songs to this day. Learning through song is a really good way to help something stick in your memory.
That is why I was thrilled when I was introduced to The Jammin’ Classroom. They have DVD’s and CD’s with math and science songs. So your kids can learn math and science in a way that isn’t only fun but will stick in their memory.
Teaching Your Child Math and Science doesn’t have to be hard. With these DVD’s and CD’s your child will simply learn through song. I have had a chance to review the math and science DVD’s and I am very impressed with them. The songs are very catchy and really good. They get a lot of important lessons in these songs. C has learned so much just from watching them. Even my 4 year old has been singing the songs. It is amazing to hear him singing about shapes he never knew before.
The Jammin’ Classroom is great music for learning math and science. Both at home and in school.
You can watch videos and listen to the songs at www.TheJamminClassroom.com!
The Jammin’ Classroom gets Bragging Rights!
One lucky Bragging Mommy Reader will win 1 Math DVD and 1 Science DVD from The Jammin’ Classroom!
How to enter: Leave comments below with your qualifying entries. Leave a Separate comment for each entry telling us which you qualify for.
MANDATORY 1st entry– Visit The Jammin’ Classroom, listen to or watch a song. Tell us which song you listened to/watched.
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted.
- 3 entries– Like The Jammin’ Classroom on Facebook.
- 3 entries– Follow JamminClassroom on Twitter.
- 1 entry- Tell us what you like most about The Jammin’ Classroom.
- 2 entries– Grab The Bragging Mommy button and put it on your blog. Leave a link.
- 1 entry for each– Follow The Bragging Mommy via Google Friend Connect, Facebook, Twitter, subscribe to emails, subscribe in reader.
- 10 entries– Blog about this giveaway linking to this post and thejamminclassroom.com. Leave a link to your post.
- 1 entry per day– Tweet this giveaway including a link to this post and @braggingmommy in your tweet.
You can enter this giveaway until November 3rd @10:00 am MST. The winner will then be chosen at random, verified and contacted via email. The winner will have 48 hours to email us back and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you agree to The Bragging Mommy Full Disclosure. You must be over the age of 18 and live in the Contiguous US to enter.