Astroglide TTC™ sponsored this blog post. The opinions and text are all mine.
Trying to conceive can be a great time in your life. It is full of excitement and anticipation knowing that you could possibly be pregnant with a little bundle of joy. It can also be emotional if you aren’t getting pregnant quickly. So I wanted to share some advice for trying to conceive.
- Be Patient- Easier said than done sometimes, I know. But realize that every conception journey is going to be different. Some get pregnant right away, some take months, some take years. Realize that it doesn’t have to happen right away and enjoy the journey and try not to get discouraged. It is very common for it to take around 8 months to conceive a baby, so don’t panic after a few months without positive results. Every baby is worth the wait, trust me (I waited years for both of my babies).
- Timing is everything- Be sure to track your menstrual cycle and ovulation. Keep a calendar so you know what day of your cycle you are on. For ovulation you can take ovulation tests, or use the basal body temperature and cervical mucus methods. This way you will know the best days of your cycle to try for a baby as well as know if you are having any trouble ovulating and need a Doctors help.
- Find Products That Help- There are products that can help you in your journey to conception. One of them is Astroglide TTC Trying to Conceive™. “Astroglide TTC™ is a specially formulated for couples who are trying to conceive, Astroglide TTC™ supports fertility with specially formulated adjusted pH levels, compatible osmolality and a consistency similar to that of your own cervical mucus, making it less likely to hinder sperm motility than traditional lubricants. TTC also contains galactose, which is found naturally in semen, as well as fructose, the main source of energy for sperm. ” When I was trying to conceive I wish I would have known about this lubricant. It comes in a box with 8 little disposable applicators, making it easy and convenient to use. You can find out where to buy Astroglide TTC™ , Follow Astroglide TTC™ on Facebook , Follow Astroglide TTC™ on Pinterest, and you can share your testimonial.
- Get Emotional Support- If you have been trying to conceive for a while and you are starting to feel emotional about it (which is completely normal), be sure to reach out to someone for support. Whether this is a spouse, a partner, a friend, or a therapist, make sure you have someone you can vent to and share your frustrations and sadness with. Trying to conceive can be the most emotional time in your life if it isn’t happening right away. Be sure to have someone to lean on.
- Exercise and Nutrition- Make sure you are taking care of your body physically. Be sure to give your body good healthy foods and take time for exercise. Not only can having your body at it’s healthiest increase your chances of conceiving, it can also help with an easier pregnancy as well. Also, now is the time to start taking a prenatal vitamin.
- Relax- Try to keep yourself relaxed and stress free. Stress can mess up your menstrual cycle and your ovulation. Find ways to relax during your day. Maybe it is meditation, taking a nice walk, reading a book, taking a warm bath. Find things that relax you and do them every day. Take time for you. Also, if you feel overwhelmed or stressed ask people around you to help lighten your load.
Astroglide TTC™ sponsored this blog post. The opinions and text are all mine