I think I was put on this earth to be a mother of girls. My husband always said we were going to have just girls and that’s what it has been so far! I love everything frilly, girly, cute, and sweet. There is something about being a Mom to a little girl that just melts my heart. I also have a great relationship with my Mom, so what better way to show my love than with an Agape Love Boutique Hand Stamped Jewelry necklace!
I came across this cute shop while looking around for a Mother’s Day Gift. I absolutely love the jewelry that she sells. One of my favorites was the Birds Nest Necklaces. I love that it can be customized with kids birthstones and it also has a place above shown with pearls for the babies that have gone up to heaven.
“This birds nest necklace is unique in that:
~ you can choose several colors for your egg pearls.
~It has a “Momma Bird” Wing/Feather
~and if needed I will add Pearl(s) in the chain to represent “angel babies” from miscarriage/still born.
You can see me in the last photo wearing my own Birds nest necklace. There are 3 eggs in the nest for the precious children God let me keep, and 2 eggs in the chain for my two angel babies God decided to keep with him in Heaven. I never got to hold them in my arms, but I will always hold them in my heart.
“Love is not written on paper, for paper can be erased. Nor is it etched on stone, for stone can be broken. But it is inscribed on a heart and there it shall remain forever.”
What a lovely gift this would be for ANY Mother! Buy it for yourself or someone you love. A great visual way to show your love for your precious children!”
Agape Love Boutique also sells some really great Faith Inspired Items. One of my favorites was the footprints necklace that I found.
This cute etsy shop also sells some really Unique Headbands that are to die for!
I received one for me and one for Leah and love them! I love how colorful and unique they truly are. Agape Love Boutique even has some really pretty yellow/gray headbands and 30% of the proceeds go to The Shine Project which “Its mission is to improve the lives of at-risk teens through service, education, and family involvement.” (Shine Project website)
Things that are Bragworhty:
- Perfect Hand Stamped Jewelry just in time for Mother’s Day!
- Faith inspired Jewelry that is so pretty
- Unique, Fun, Colorful Headbands for girls of all ages!
- Part of the proceeds of some of the headbands sold go to help a Non Profit Organization!
- Gorgeous Jewelry and Headbands
Please visit www.etsy.com/shop/AgapeLoveBoutique to purchase any of these cute items! Right now you can even get a Discount: use code “AGAPE35” for 35% off entire purchase!
One Lucky Winner will win this customizable mothers necklace a $55 value!
How to enter: Leave comments below with your qualifying entries. Leave a Separate comment for each entry telling us which you qualify for.
MANDATORY 1st entry– Visit Agape Love Boutique and let us know your favorite item.
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted.
- 3 entries– Like Agape on Facebook
- 2 entries– Follow Agape on Twitter
- 2 entries–Favorite Etsy Shop
- 1 entry per– Enter another giveaway on The Bragging Mommy, tell us which (no limit).
- 3 entries– Follow TheBraggingMommy on Pinterest.
- 3 entries– Add The Bragging Mommy into your circle on Google+.
- 1 entry for each– Follow The Bragging Mommy via: Facebook, Twitter, subscribe to emails, subscribe in reader.
- 10 entries– Blog about this giveaway linking to this post. Leave a link to your post.
- 1 entry per day– Tweet this giveaway including @mariagridley, @braggingmommy & a link to this post in your tweet.
You can enter this giveaway until May 8th @10:00 am MST. The winner will then be chosen at random, verified and contacted via email. The winner will have 48 hours to email us back and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you agree to The Bragging Mommy Full Disclosure. You must be over the age of 18 and live in the Contiguous US to enter.