“Apothica.com is an online beauty boutique, which carries the finest selection of skin care, body care, aromatherapy, and cosmetic products on the market today, including the most natural, organic products available. We are dedicated to providing you with high quality products formulated to promote and enhance your natural beauty.”
I am loving all of the great products Apothica.com has available. They have so many great name brands. Which is why they say they carry “the most coveted brands in beauty”. For example they have clinique beauty products in a great variety and at great prices. It is so nice to have one place to get all your name brand beauty care products from. Be sure to check them all out!
Apothica is generously giving away a $25 Online Gift Code to one lucky Bragging Mommy Reader!
How to enter: Leave comments below with your qualifying entries. Leave a Separate comment for each entry telling us which you qualify for.
MANDATORY 1st entry- Visit Apothica and tell us what you would purchase if you win this giveaway.
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted.
- 10 entries– Blog about what you think about Apothica.com. Leave a link to your blog post.
- 5 entries– Blog about Clinique and link it to apothica.com.
- 2 entries– Grab the Bragging Mommy button and put it on your blog. (leave a link).
- 2 entries for each– Follow The Bragging Mommy via Google Friend Connect, Facebook, Twitter, subscribe to emails, subscribe in reader.
- 1 entry per day– Tweet this giveaway. Be sure to include a link to this post and @braggingmommy.
You can enter this giveaway until March 11 @10:00 am MST. The winner will then be chosen at random, verified and contacted via email. The winner will have 48 hours to email us back and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you agree to The Bragging Mommy Full Disclosure. You must be over the age of 18 and live in the Contiguous US to enter.
*This is a sponsored post.