My girls love the show Arthur and couldn’t wait to play his new game Arthur’s Big App which we received to review from PBS Kids! Arthur’s Big app is geared more towards 6-8 year olds but Charlotte still had fun playing it!
Leah really loved making smoothies and collecting the different characters
“School’s out at Lakewood Elementary School and that means it’s time for an after school adventure! Join Arthur, Buster, Francine, and Muffy in a series of mini-games set all around Elwood City!
• 4 unique mini-games hosted in memorable locations around Elwood City;
• 15 overall levels for each mini-game;
• 50 collectable characters from throughout the history of the series;
• A touch and swipe library game that lets kids be the librarian at the Elwood City Library;
• A drag and drop smoothie game in which kids make smoothies for Arthur characters at the Sugar Bowl;
• A freeze tag game that lets kids play with Arthur characters at the Lakewood Elementary School playground;
• A music game in which kids to play a variety of tunes including the ARTHUR theme song.
Children 6-8 can tap and swipe their way through multi-level games that encourage positive social skills. Focusing on pro-social values and friendship, each game allows kids to explore the ARTHUR world and collaborate and compete with their favorite ARTHUR characters. As levels are completed, kids accumulate points to unlock characters from throughout the history of the series populating all the Elwood City interactive character scenes.
Arthur’s Big App is based on the PBS KIDS series ARTHUR, produced by WGBH, and designed to extend the series’ pro-social curriculum.
For more learning adventures with ARTHUR, visit pbskids.org/arthur. For more apps from PBS KIDS, visit http://to.pbs.org/kidsapps.
About PBS KIDS
Arthur’s Big App is part of PBS KIDS’ ongoing commitment to helping kids build the skills they need to succeed in school and in life. PBS KIDS, the number one educational media brand for kids, offers all children the opportunity to explore new ideas and new worlds through television and digital media, as well as community-based programs.
Please visit www.pbskids.org to learn more and to find out where to purchase! App is available on Itunes.
The Arthur’s Big App gets Bragging Rights!