For those of you who have been in the hospital and had a baby or even if you have just been in the hospital you know how unattractive hospital or delivery gowns are! I always feel like I’m showing everything I have off to the world. They don’t have very good coverage and are completely open sometimes.
So when I got the opportunity to review a really cute designer hospital gown, I couldn’t wait to pick one out! I wanted to pick one that would look good in pictures when I have this baby (not till October) and that would last a long time. I loved it as soon as I received it, I wanted to try it on-silly yes I know!
Not only was this a really pretty looking hospital gown but it actually covered everything and was so modest! I love that it snaps up the back for full coverage and also has snaps in the front for those Mom’s that want to breastfeed.
What’s great about these gownies is they come in a lot of different colors and sizes and aren’t oversized or too small. These are not only great for delivering a baby but are wonderful if you have a stay in the hospital.
“You want comfort, you want to feel covered, you want to feel prepared – and maybe a little bit of control – not to mention feeling good about yourself!
When designing these Gownies, having been through numerous deliveries ourselves, we took into account everything that should be changed on a delivery gown – and here it is!
Things that are Bragworthy:
- 100% Cotton and Machine Washable
- Off shoulder front snap openings to allow YOU to easily open and close for examinations and breastfeeding.
- Deliver in Style and Comfort
- Look Great for those after giving birth shots (or if your REALLY brave the during birth shots!)
- Tons of different styles and 3 great sizes
- Designed to be comfortable
- Hospital Staff approved
These Cute gowns can be purchased at www.babybeminematernity.3dcartstores.com
One lucky winner will win their choice of Molly, Nicole or Zoe Gownie (shown above)
How to enter: Leave comments below with your qualifying entries. Leave a Separate comment for each entry telling us which you qualify for.
MANDATORY 1st entry– Please visit Baby Be Mine and Let us know of the 3 gowns which one would you choose.
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted.
- 3 entries– Like Baby Be Mine on Facebook
- 3 entries– Follow Baby Be Mine on Twitter
- 2 entries– Grab The Bragging Mommy button and put it on your blog. Leave a link.
- 1 entry for each– Follow The Bragging Mommy via Google Friend Connect, Facebook, Twitter, subscribe to emails, subscribe in reader.
- 2 entries– Who do you want to win this for and why?
- 10 entries– Blog about this giveaway linking to this post and parazul.com. Leave a link to your post.
- 1 entry per– Enter another giveaway on our site, tell us which (no limit).
GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED
You can enter this giveaway until May 9 @10:00 am MST. The winner will then be chosen at random, verified and contacted via email. The winner will have 48 hours to email us back and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you agree to The Bragging Mommy Full Disclosure. You must be over the age of 18 and live in the Contiguous US to enter.
*I received a Baby Be Mine Gownie for my review