I received a cute package of several hair products, how to hair book, and cute pencil case with pencils and erasers and bag from SoCozy all opinions are my own.
My girls absolutely love taking a bath. But one thing that they hate is how tangled their hair gets and how Mom (me) has to sit and comb out the tangles. I have used several different shampoo, conditioners and detanglers and none of them really seem to work…until now!
I was really excited to receive our package from SoCozy.
SoCozy is a great company that really has kids in mind with their hair products! I gave the girls a bath and we used their 2 in 1 cinch shampoo/body wash combo and then finished with the cinch conditioner. I loved how both of these smelled because they are made with:
- “Keratin – Protects hair, helps to increase hair strength and minimize damages caused by brushing and overuse of accessories like barrettes and elastic bands.
- Silk Proteins – Adds shine, manageability and body.
- Hops Extract – Anti-bacterial effects on scalp soothes.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract – Moisturizes and soothe hair, scalp and body.
- Kiwi Fruit Extract – Conditions, nourishes and protects hair. Leaves hair soft and silky.
- Arnica Flower – Helps stimulate and circulate hair growth and nourishes scalp.” (SoCozy website)
I then used the detangler which is also a leave in conditioner. I absolutely love these products! It left the girls hair shiny, soft and super easy to comb through! I applied it right after their bathtime and it was so easy combing their hair!
I also decided to use the detangler and the Behave styling mousse when I styled the girls hair for school the next day. I loved how the mousse gave the girls hair a little extra hold and kept those fly aways down! “High Five! This featherweight foam enforces good mane-ers. Works to boost volume on fine hair or define curls as needed; it enhances texture without the crunch or stick as it tames flyaways and unwanted frizz. A naturally moisturizing formula of proteins and plant extracts promises added softness, bounce and excellent manageability.” (SoCozy website)
Leah of course loves Frozen the movie and requested Elsa hair and Charlotte wanted to be like sister but with a french braid. Good thing I had my Guide to Girls Hair Book! It shows which products are good for which type of hair and has different styles with instructions!
I sprayed a bit of the detangler on the girls hair and then just combed it through and there hair turned out so cute I think! I think Leah’s looks just like Elsa’s…point for Mom!
“SoCozy products feature extracts from natural ingredients like hops, rosemary, arnica flower, and aloe, which are good for both hair and scalp. The products are specially formulated to bring salon-level quality to kids’ hair care, and contain no nasties like harmful chemicals, toxins, or parabens. Completely free of gluten, wheat, and nuts, the innovative formulas were created specifically with kids’ unique hair textures in mind.
- With cleansers, styling essentials, and naturally effective lice solutions in sophisticated scents that appeal to both moms and kids, SoCozy delivers hair care that is so smart, so safe, so easy, and so cool.” (SoCozy Press release)
Please visit www.socozy.com to purchase and learn more! I love our new SoCozy hair products and they are now part of our daily bath and hair routine!
SoCozy Hair products gets Bragging Rights!
I received a cute package of several hair products, how to hair book, and cute pencil case with pencils and erasers and bag from SoCozy. All opinions are my own.