This post is bought you by kitchenguyd.com T
What do you think should be the qualities of a good kitchen sink? Well, they must be versatile, can handle rinsing and washing effectively, and should be durable enough so that you don’t need to change them after every few years. And not to miss that they should even have the best faucets. But with a wide range of brands, style, features, and setups it becomes quite difficult to decide which one to choose. So, here we are with 5 best most reliable kitchen faucet brands so that you can pick the right one for your kitchen.
Let’s get started with the budget product and an amazing option from the Delta’s peerless line, which are just perfect for the kitchens on a budget. The faucets are usually short on frills, strong and most importantly easy-to-install. But always ensure that you choose the stainless one instead of chrome one. They are a bit costly but are more durable. All in all, the peerless faucets looks and even works like an expensive one.
- While almost every budget faucet is made of plastic but these ones are stainless.
- The best part is that the whole thing is lead-free and rust-proof.
- The faucets can fit both 2 and 3 holes sink.
- Also, the high spout design is absolutely able in giving you enough room for cleaning larger pots.
- The faucets have 2 handles that allow you to control both temperature and pressure.
- The product is even ADA-compliant.
- The products are bit industrial looking.
- They might not go with the Victorian-styled or rustic homes.
Set of faucet and sprayer that is quite reasonable and perfect choices for those who want an elegant look for their kitchen. The faucets have a refined spigot design that will definitely go with your rustic or Victorian-styled homes.
- They are very well built. Try to avoid the chrome ones and opt for the brass one with brushed stainless or rubbed bronze finish.
- The faucets look classic, can rotate 360ᵒ, and has the accurate temperature control like a modern fixture.
- Although, it is a 2-hole setup, this trouble-free design leaves the 2nd installation hole free for the sprayer.
- The Moen product is more elegant and refined than the previous one and is superb for washing large pots and watering houseplants.
- Though it is almost completely metal there are still some plastic-made components on the sprayer.
The Linden is more modern kind of faucet and is sleeker in design. The pull-out sprayer design and the simple look is apt for your kitchen. Those who want to give their kitchen a more contemporary look and more importantly with natural elements, Linden is for them.
- The faucet comes with a pull-out sprayer built into the spout that makes it more convenient for those having small sinks.
- Unlike, those regular fixtures, it locks your settings. The spout will stay in the spray mode until you turn back into the stream setting.
- The faucet is water-efficient and comes with two different options of flow settings.
- Also, you will get a wide range in faucet and hose.
- The sprayer is plastic and can be disappointing from a buying point of view.
- They don’t have a good height clearance from your sink.
Here comes the best and more sophisticated choice for a more refined kitchen. The product comes with a two-tone bronze finish with a number of decorative details and still won’t give a gaudy look. The two-handle design and matching spray is an amazing feature to consider.
- This one is definitely old-style, elegant, and looks special when installed in the kitchen.
- It is strong and the best part is that all the casing parts are made of metal.
- It comes with high-rise spout design and offers plenty of clearance that makes your sink looks more regal.
- Also, it is absolutely lead-free to the VT and CA standards.
- Some of the users complained about quality control issues.
- Also, the high water flow rate can be problematic in some areas.
This one comes with really simple and elegant design and is highly durable for the modern kitchens. It is easy-to-clean, strong, last for long time, and sourced in the USA.
- Users loved its sleek design that doesn’t even have any added frills.
- It only works with 1 or 3 holes installation.
- The high arc spout design is made to give you enough of clearance.
- It even comes with a pull-down sprayer system right in the spout.
- The faucet is not really a good option if you want to opt for more rustic look.