We will be doing a lot of traveling around the holidays coming up and I can’t wait to bring our new Birdling Bag which we received to review.
The first thing that I noticed about the Birdling Weekender Bag was how big it was! I love how roomy it is and that it not only has pockets on the outside but it has pockets and dividers on the inside! My husband and I have been wanting to plan a getaway weekend trip just for the 2 of us and this is the perfect bag to bring along. I love the dividers on the inside I can put my clothes in one slot, makeup in another and under clothes in another, they are perfect!
I really love the Sun Bleached Salmon Color too. I also noticed that the straps/handles are big enough to fit over my shoulder instead of having to drag it around or just carry it.
- “Durable water repellent #10 duck canvas exterior
- Exterior pockets on all four sides
- Sturdy grey nylon interior dividers provide three separate compartments
- Bag straps fit comfortably over the shoulder
- Chestnut genuine leather hand grip and accents
- Optional shoulder strap
- Canvas can be spot cleaned
- Grey nylon interior is easy to wipe clean
- 14”h x 20”w x 11”D” (Birdling Website)
I also really love the Dirty Birdie garment bag we received! I hate when we go out of town and I have a huge pile of dirty clothes that I don’t have a bag to put them in, this is the perfect item that fits right into the bag!
“For the month of October Birdling’s Pink Weekender will be 20% off. A portion of the sales from each bag will be donated toThe National Breast Cancer Foundation!” (Birdling Website)
Birdling has several different colors to choose from and they are all really great quality!
The Birlding Weekender Bag can be purchased at www.birdling.com
The Birdling Weekender Bag gets Bragging Rights!