I received a Bitta Kidda for this review, all opinions are my own.
Parker is quite the wiggly baby, so either she has to be swaddled or she almost always kicks her blankets off of her. With the Bitta Kidda I don’t need to worry about her kicking off her blanket and her arms are free the way she likes it!
I love that the Bitta Kidda Sleepsack can grow with Parker and it’s perfect for her size up to 9 months! They also sell bigger sizes all the way up to 24 months or 36lbs. I love the cute design that it comes in for boys and girls! The Bitta Kidda also has a lovie attached right to it so baby always has something to grab and snuggle!
“Bitta Kidda LovieSack™ is a cozy blanket layer for your baby with a Wearable Lovie attached for comfort and self-soothing.
LovieSack™ is the safe way to provide a Lovie in the crib. It’s always in reach and can’t be lost in the crib or tossed out of the crib. Unique features of the LovieSack™ include:
- 100% cotton velour Lovies strategically placed where babies will find them for self soothing.
- Internal Stay put adjustable diaper cover keeps LovieSack™ securely positioned.
- Diagonal zipper makes diaper changing simple while baby stays in the LovieSack™.
- Shoulder snap closure for easy on and off.
- LovieSack™ will not cover face or twist around baby.
- Garment made of 100% natural cotton.
- To be worn as blanket layer over sleepwear.
- Starting at age 3 months.” (Bitta Kidda website)
My most favorite part is how easy it is to change her diaper while she is wearing it!
Please visit www.shop.bittakidda.com to purchase and learn more!
The Bitta Kidda Sleepsack and Lovie gets Bragging Rights!