Hasbro makes some awesome toys for kids. I am happy to announce they have done it again! They have a new line of building sets called KRE-O. They look super fun and I know my boys would love them. That is why I had to include them in our Brag Worthy Christmas. In fact, here are my top 3 reasons I think KRE-O sets are a must have gift for Christmas this year:
- 1. They have a great variety of sets available in all different price ranges. Whether you can only afford a small set for $7.99 or want to spoil the kiddos with a large set at $39.99, there is a set for every budget.
- 2. I love that the KRE-O bricks are compatible with other leading brick based sets. Perfect! I don’t have to worry about keeping the parts separated from other sets we have. Also, this gives my boys more options for what they can build.
- 3. One word: Transformers. My boys are obsessed with Transformers. They watch the movies regularly and have a lot of Transformer action figures and dress up costumes. The fact that the KRE-O sets are Transformers only seals the deal for my kids :) They love toys with their favorite action characters and the fact that they can build them is icing on the cake.
I know my boys would flip put for these. They love building and creating and these are a great choice for Christmas this year!
Along with the Christmas theme I want to share with you my 5 Tips for Spreading Holiday Cheer:
- Go Caroling: I love singing Christmas songs it really gets me in the holiday spirit. Caroling helps spread the holiday cheer and spirit to those you Carol to.
- Share Goodies: I have a lot of fun baking holiday goodies and treats and it is so fun to share them with neighbors, friends, and family. It is a sweet and yummy way to tell people you care. I also like to take treats to families in the neighborhood that I don’t know, that way I start new relationships and get to know more people around me. Don’t forget your kids teachers and other leaders.
- Give: The holidays are a great time to reach out to those that are less fortunate. You can make gift baskets, food baskets, adopt and angel from the Angel Tree, buy Christmas for a family in need…the options go on and on and there are so many things you can do to help others. Keep in mind it doesn’t have to be something you purchase. Maybe you can help an elderly person decorate for the holidays and put up their lights. Be sure to include your kids in the process. It is so important to teach them to give.
- See the Lights: I love driving around at Christmas time and looking at all the lights. They are so pretty and the kids love it. Also be sure to check your area for places that have light displays for the holiday season (if you don’t already know where they are).
Spreading Holiday Cheer is very important to me. I want everyone to have a wonderful Holiday season :) I would love to hear your tips for Spreading Holiday Cheer! Please share…
I wrote this blog post while participating in the SocialMoms and Hasbro blogging program, for 8,000 My SocialMoms Rewards Points and a KRE-O gift. The opinions expressed in this post are mine and don’t necessarily reflect the opinions of SocialMoms or Hasbro. For more information on how you can participate, click here.