I participated in a Blogger Activation on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Kidoodle.TV. I received a promotional item and a free trial as a thank you for participating.
There is no question that my girls love to watch different kinds of shows. Leah really likes things on Disney and Nick Jr. and Charlotte loves Sesame Street and Disney Shows. But sometimes they get bored and ask if they can watch shows on the I-pad, but it’s the same ones from TV! So I was really excited when I heard about Kidoodle TV and they offered to give us a free trial! I couldn’t wait to download the app on our I-pad and let the girls have a trial run.
What I really liked right away about the Kidoodle TV is you can watch on your computer or I-pad! I also love that I could set up an account for each girl with their age range and it will pick shows that are appropriate just for them. The next best thing was that I could place a timer on the app! I could put if I wanted Leah or Charlotte to watch 30 mins or more or less, which I LOVE!
I decided to let Charlotte try out the Kidoodle TV app first, I set it for 30 mins and chose her age range. Then I let her pick whichever show she wanted. Charlotte’s favorite show was the Zoo Babies, which is all about Baby Animals. She
also loved the Busytown shows. The next to try it out was Leah and she immediately chose Jem! I was really excited to find this show on Kidoodle TV since I grew up watching Jem! I was excited that Leah loved it just as much as I do! I love that I don’t have to worry about what my girls are choosing to watch since there are only age appropriate shows on Kidoodle TV. I really like that they have safe TV and videos for kids and are adding more all the time!
Right now Kidoodle TV is offering a free trial until December 31! “Try Kidoodle.TV for FREE and enter by December 31, 2013 to win 1 of 10 tablets or 1 of 10 Kidoodle.TV year-long subscriptions! To enter the giveaway, go to Kidoodle.TV to sign up for a free trial. Follow the on-screen directions and submit!”
When your free trial is over it’s only $4.99 a month for tons of different TV shows! This would be the perfect gift for your kids this Christmas!
- “Built for kids, not just aimed at them, Kidoodle.TV is designed specifically for the use and navigation by kids (ages 12 and under), ensuring an age-appropriate viewing experience.
- Featuring a brightly colored, easy-to-use user interface, customizable Kid Profiles for up to 5 kids, and great entertainment and educational content from a variety of sources, Kidoodle.TV is child oriented and convenient, with no adult content and with robust controls for parents.
- Parental controls include age category filtering and title selection and de-selection, which allows parents to tailor available content to each child’s needs.
- Once logged into Kidoodle.TV, parents simply select a Kid Profile and hand off the navigation to the child.
- Kidoodle.TV features content appropriate for its audience and is free of advertising within the service.
- Kidoodle.TV offers the freedom and diversity of Internet access but with parameters built in to assist with child safety.” ( Kidoodle TV Press Release)
My girls LOVE the new Kidoodle TV app (just search Kidoodle TV on your I-Pad) and I know yours will love it too! With shows like Jem, Pound Puppies, Strawberry Shortcake, Super Mario World etc. who wouldn’t love it?
Kidoodle TV gets Bragging Rights!