“What is that dashing like little red lightening through the room? It’s Diego Dragon! Flapping frantically he is already preparing for his next round. Moving tail, wobbling wings when pulled by string.”
This little Dragon is so adorable. My first reaction when I pulled it out of the box was how wonderfully bright it is. The colors are so vibrant making baby immediately drawn to it. I gave this to my 1 year old niece and she was instantly attached. She pulled it all around the house with her every where she went. I love how the wings move and flip as it is pulled. Very cute! I love HABA toys because they are such good quality and are made to last through generations.
This wooden pull string toy makes the perfect Christmas gift for your baby or toddler this year!
HABA Pulling Figure Diego Dragon gets Bragging Rights!
One lucky Bragging Mommy Reader will win a HABA Pulling Figure Diego Dragon!
MANDATORY 1st entry– Visit Maukilo and tell us something else you would love to have from there!
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted
- 3 entries– Like HABA on Facebook.
- 1 entry– Tell us what you like most about HABA toys.
- 2 entries– Grab The Bragging Mommy button and put it on your blog. Leave a link.
- 1 entry for each– Follow The Bragging Mommy via Google Friend Connect, Facebook, Twitter, subscribe to emails, subscribe in reader.
- 10 entries– Blog about this giveaway linking to this post. Leave a link.
- 1 entry per day– Tweet this giveaway including a link to this post, & @braggingmommy in your tweet.
You can enter this giveaway until December 12 @10:00 am MST. The winner will then be chosen at random, verified and contacted via email. The winner will have 48 hours to email us back and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you agree to The Bragging Mommy Full Disclosure. You must be over the age of 18 and live in the Contiguous US to enter.