Now that we have 2 kids we needed a double stroller badly! I asked around, looked around and my favorite was the Jeep Traveler Tandem Stroller. It is so much easier to get around when I can push this nice double stroller and not have my 4 year old complaining that she is tired or wants to sit in the baby stroller.
I love that this stroller is so easy to fold up and store! It doesn’t take up a ton of room so it fits nicely in the trunk. It has a great storage bin and also in the front is a cool cup holder and little steering wheel that baby can play with!
This double stroller comes with a year warranty and can hold up to 80 lbs, 40 lbs in each seat!
“With its compact fold and upright standing design, the Jeep Traveler tandem stroller packs conveniently into compact cars. No mini-van or SUV required! The front seat is big-kid friendly with its cup holder and toy steering wheel, while the rear seat accommodates your most popular infant car seat brands to keep your newborn close by.
- Big-kid friendly with easy front seat access
- Child tray with toy steering wheel & cup holder
- Handle adjusts to 3 height positions
- Parent cup holder for drinks while on the go
- Independent reclining seat backs
- Both children can recline or sit upright at the same time
- Rear seat can accommodate 15 different infant car seats
- Sunrider canopies adjust to block the sun
- Lots of storage – huge basket plus cargo bags for storing all of babies’ gear
- Compact fold (21 ¾ w” x 36 ¾ h” x 18 d”) makes it easy to store in tight spaces
- Height-adjustable 5-point harness for safety and padded sleeves for comfort”
The Jeep Traveler Tandem Stroller was definitely on my Christmas List and I will put it to great use!
I also LOVE that you can hook your carseat into it!
Please visit www.kolkraft.com to find out where you can purchase this awesome stroller!