I received these items for review, all opinions are my own.
I have lived in Utah for the past 10 years and 1 think remains the same…I hate winter! I am from Arizona and have always just hated the cold. I hate being cold and wet. I especially hate when my feet get cold! I needed some good boots that would weather the storm and would last a long time. I came across the Winter Boots from Kamik and thought they would be perfect. I decided to go with the Snowvalley Boots for myself and was able to get Charlotte a pair of the Bluster 2 boots!
I noticed right away that these are the perfect boots for playing out in the snow with my girls or just wearing day to day to keep my feet warm and dry. This year there hasn’t been much snow but I just know that it’s coming. The Kamik boots are perfect for when it does.
- “Waterproof Twill Nylon Upper With Suede Overlays
- Seam-Sealed Waterproof Construction
- Waterproof Gusset Tongue
- Fixed 200B 3M™ Thinsulate™ Foam Liner
- Moisture Wicking Fleece Lining
- Rustproof D-Ring Lacing System
- Kamik’s PEAK Synthetic Rubber Outsole
- Height: 11 In. / Weight 2.5 lbs per pair” (Kamik Website)
Charlotte loves to wear boots and she couldn’t wait to get some fun snow boots! The Bluster boots are perfect for Charlotte. Charlotte like me hates having her feet cold or wet. She put on these cute boots and loved them right away! I love that they keep her feet warm, dry and free from falling down in the snow. She loved how easy they were to put on by herself.
- “Patent # USA 8,361,369 – Canada 2,755,330
- 100% Waterproof
- Comfort Rated -22ºF/-30ºC
- Waterproof 7mm 4-Way Stretch Neoprene Upper
- Weather Handles
- Antibacterial Removable Footbed
- Waterproof and Lightweight Injected RubberHe Shell
- Self Cleaning 3-Season ZEUS RubberHe Outsole
- Height: 11 in / Weight 2.08 lbs per pair” (Kamik website)
Please visit www.kamik.com to purchase.
Kamik Boots get Bragging Rights!