Right now in my class, we are working on different ways to make ten. This is a very important concept for addition, subtraction, and number sense. Kids need to understand that numbers can be broken up into smaller numbers.
My students were very excited to play with the Ten Frame Treasures. They loved that the game comes in a treasure chest and that they are using gold and silver coins to show different ways to make numbers. They loved to play with the money. They forgot that they were doing math, they were having fun. This game really helped my students with their number sense. I will definitely be using this activity again when we start doing addition in a couple of weeks and when we do the number 11 through 20 in the upcoming months.
This would be a great gift to get your kids this holiday season. It will teach them important math skills but they will have fun doing it. It is important to have fun learning!
The Ten Frame Treasures from Learning Resources gets bragging rights!
One lucky Bragging Mommy reader will win their own Ten Frame Treasures math activity set!
How to enter: Leave comments below with your qualifying entries. Leave a Separate comment for each entry telling us which you qualify for.
MANDATORY 1st entry– Visit Learning Resources and let us know another product that you love!
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted.
- 3 entries- Like Learning Resources on Facebook.
- 3 entries- Follow Learning Resources on Pinterest.
- 2 entries– Follow Learning Resources on Instagram.
- 2 entries- Sign up for Learning Resources Emails.
- 2 entries– Grab The Bragging Mommy button and put it on your blog. Leave a link.
- 2 entries– Follow BraggingMommy Heidi on on Google+
- 1 entry for each– Follow The Bragging Mommy via Pinterest,Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, subscribe to emails, subscribe in reader.
- 2 entries– Blog about this giveaway. Leave a link.
- 1 entry per day– Follow Learning Resources on Twitter & Tweet this giveaway using @LearningHandsOn & @braggingmommy.
You can enter this giveaway until December 3rd @11:59 pm MST. The winner will then be chosen at random, verified and contacted via email. The winner will have 48 hours to email us back and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you agree to The Bragging Mommy Full Disclosure. You must be over the age of 18 and live in the Contiguous US to enter.
If you have won a Learning Resources giveaway on any BLOG during the past 6 months, you are ineligible to win this giveaway! Once 6 months have passed, you can enter again.