I received this product for my review from Little Tikes. All opinions are my own.
Little Tikes has so many fun products that are perfect for Christmas gifts this year! From toys, to children’s furniture, to ride-on toys, you will find something for all the little ones on your list.
We are loving our new Bright ‘n Bold Table and Chairs Set from Little Tikes. It comes fully assembled and ready to use right out of the box.
It is so perfect for both of my kids. They enjoy using it to complete homework, to draw and paint, and even to eat on. I have it in the upstairs part of our home so it gets a lot of use and it is nice to have a table and chairs upstairs for the kids. My 3 year old daughter especially likes that this table and the chairs are small and easy for her to get onto and to get off of.
My son just turned 8 and he still fits on the chairs and uses this table every day to do his homework. It has a wright capacity of 70 lbs. per chair. I love that he can still use it, and knowing that my daughter has many years of use to get out of it.
It is a sturdy table and the chairs are sturdy as well. I love how durable it is and know that it will last a long time for us and then well after that for someone else.
As always, I love that Little Tikes products are made in the USA, that is definitely something to brag about as well.
A new product from Little Tikes that looks great for a Christmas gift this year is the Perfect Fit 4-in-1 Trike. (We are giving one away below!)
“The Perfect Fit 4-in-1 Trike grows with your child! First, the parent pushes and steers; but, as the child grows, the parent can steer while the child pedals. When toddlers learn to pedal the bike,parents can remove the waist bar and now the child can steer. Last stage is when the child pedals and steers all on their own!“-Little Tikes
Four stages to grow with your infant:
• Stage 1-Guided (9+ months) Parents push and control with the blue waist bar in place so the child is unable to turn the wheel
• Stage 2-Learning (12+ months) Toddlers can learn how to pedal,buy they are unable to steer and turn the wheel
• Stage 3-Developing (18+ months) Remove the waist bar so the child can now steer while parent still has control with the push bar
• Stage 4-Independent (36+ months) Remove the push bar to let kids pedal and steer on their own with parent supervision
Brag Worthy Features:
• Adjustable, detachable parent push handle lets parent control direction with 1 hand
• 5-point seat belt harness and protective safety bar
• Easy to adjust seat
• Non-slip pedals
• Footrest detaches as child grows
• Convenient tray with beverage holder ( accessories not included)
• Extra large storage bucket
• Adjustable shade canopy
• Weight limit up to 50lbs.
• Assembly Required
Visit LittleTikes.com to purchase these products and to see all the other great products they have available.
Little Tikes for Christmas Gifts gets Bragging Rights!
One lucky Bragging Mommy Reader will win a Perfect Fit 4-in-1 Trike from Little Tikes!
Enter via the giveaway widget below.