My daughter has been in Preschool the last couple of months and she LOVES to learn new things! She gets so excited to come home and tell me all of the things that she did in school. I came across a great game that is fun and educational!
Pizza Mania Early Math Game is a great game to help kids learn Math. Leah doesn’t quite know how to add yet BUT she does know how to count and this is a great way to learn counting. I can’t wait to give this game to her for Christmas and show her a fun new way to learn! This is the perfect gift for anyone who loves to learn, play and cook!
“Listen up and think fast, young pizza makers! Chef calls out toppings for children to put on (and take off) their pizzas.
- Reinforces listening, counting, and early addition and subtraction
- Supports children with self-checking audio
- Challenges students with 2 levels of play
- Includes 4 pizzas, 48 toppings (pepperoni, mushrooms, olives and peppers), and talking chef (3.5″L x 3.5″W x 5″H) with volume control” (learning resources website)
I love how fun and colorful this game is! I opened it and checked it out and I know my daughter will love it! She is just shy of the 4-7yr old game category BUT I know she will love naming the different pizza toppings and counting out the pieces.
Things that are Bragworthy:
- Makes a perfect Christmas Present for any child who loves to learn!
- Great Educational Games for Kids!
- Colorful and Fun!
- Children can learn math skills and great listening skills
Pizza Mania and other fun educational games can be purchased at www.learningresources.com
One lucky winner will win the Pizza Mania Early Math Game.
MANDATORY 1st entry– Visit Learning Resources and let us know another toy you think your kids would love this holiday season!
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted.
You can enter this giveaway until November 22 @10:00 am MST. The winner will then be chosen at random, verified and contacted via email. The winner will have 48 hours to email us back and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you agree to The Bragging Mommy Full Disclosure. You must be over the age of 18 and live in the Contiguous US to enter.