My little 5 year old Leah has always been super crafty and wanting to do creative things. PomTree knew that she would just love the Sparkly Fun Playhouse and Sticker Book which we were sent to review. PomTree Craft Kits for Kids are the perfect item for any Christmas list. If your kids love to be craft and construct things then their fun kits are the way to go
The Sparkly Fun Playhouse that we received consists of sturdy foam pieces, cardboard, stickers and other decorative items. What I really liked is that it wasn’t just Mom and Dad putting something together and then Leah helping to decorate. Leah was really able to put a lot of the pieces together herself with our supervision. Leah really loved being able to help and actually do it herself. Her favorite part was decorating and of course playing!
“What’s growing at PomTree?
We’re making creativity BLOOM with innovative make-and-play activities! Quality materials like foam, felt and mixed media stickers SPROUT into creative activities that are easy for moms, great for kids, and fun for all. Constructive play is an essential part of every child’s development. Bright colors and interesting shapes stimulate young minds, and figuring out exactly how things fit together exercises problem-solving skills. Photos provide a visual guide for builders, while stickers and embellishments offer plenty of options for a child to decorate each project and make it their own.
How to enter: Leave comments below with your qualifying entries. Leave a Separate comment for each entry telling us which you qualify for.
MANDATORY 1st entry– Visit PomTree Kids and let us know which kit is your favorite, besides the one mentioned in this post.
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted.
- 3 entries– Like PomTree Kids on Facebook
- 3 entries-Follow PomTree Kids on Twitter.
- 3 entries-Follow PomTree Kids on Pinterest.
- 2 entries– Grab The Bragging Mommy button and put it on your blog. Leave a link.
- 5 entries– Follow BraggingMommy Heidi on Google+
- 1 entry for each- Follow The Bragging Mommy via: Pinterest,Facebook,Twitter, subscribe to emails, subscribe in reader.
- 10 entries– Blog about this giveaway linking to this post. Leave a link.
- 1 entry per day– Tweet this giveaway including a link to this post, @pomtreekids and @braggingmommy in your tweet.
You can enter this giveaway until Nov 29th @11:59 pm MST. The winner will then be chosen at random, verified and contacted via email. The winner will have 48 hours to email us back and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you agree to The Bragging Mommy Full Disclosure. You must be over the age of 18 and live in the Contiguous US to enter.