If you are shopping for her, whether it’s your sister, friend, mother, or wife ShopBop.com has a fabulous selection of items she will love. Their Missoni scarves are perfect for the cold weather and holiday season. Not only will they keep her warm but she will look gorgeous as well.
My other suggestions from shopbop: Elie Tahari has beautiful clothing and bags she will more than love and Theodora & Callum has gorgeous jewelry, shoes, boots and scarves that are surely on her Christmas list this year.
Stay up to date with all things Shopbop: Follow Shopbop on Twitter.
One lucky Bragging Mommy Reader will win a $100 Gift Card to ShopBop.com!
How to enter: Leave comments below with your qualifying entries. Leave a Separate comment for each entry telling us which you qualify for.
MANDATORY 1st entry– Visit Shopbop and tell us what you will purchase if you win this giveaway.
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted.
- 3 entries– Follow Shopbop on Twitter.
- 1 entry– Tell us your favorite fashion accessory.
- 2 entries– Grab The Bragging Mommy button and put it on your blog. Leave a link.
- 1 entry per– Enter another giveaway on our site, tell us which (no limit).
- 5 entries– Follow The Bragging Mommy via Google Friend Connect.
- 1 entry for each– Follow The Bragging Mommy via Facebook, Twitter subscribe to emails, subscribe in reader.
- 10 entries– Blog about this giveaway linking to this post and shopbop.com. Leave a link.
- 1 entry per day– Tweet this giveaway including a link to this post, @shopbop & @braggingmommy in your tweet.
You can enter this giveaway until November 30th @10:00 am MST. The winner will then be chosen at random, verified and contacted via email. The winner will have 48 hours to email us back and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you agree to The Bragging Mommy Full Disclosure. You must be over the age of 18 and live in the Contiguous US to enter.