My daughter absolutely loves pretty dolls and the Terri Lee Dolls are gorgeous! I received the beautiful Winter Wonderland Doll and can’t wait for Leah to receive it for Christmas.
“Terri Lee Winter Wonderland is all bundled up in her houndstooth coat, red corduroy dress and faux fur hat. Her gold buttons, tights and shiny black shoes make for one delightful winter ensemble” ( Terri Lee website) This is the perfect Doll for Christmas. What I love about these dolls is the vintage look of them and the attention to detail.
Each Terri Lee Doll comes with such cute matching accessories and their own little story!
· Terri Lee Swing into Spring–Dressed in her Sunday best, Terri Lee Swing into Spring is wearing a sheer pink organza dress with a fun floppy hat. Her bowed white shoes and short socks ensure she’ll be in season anytime. Ages 3 & up. MSRP: $39.99
· Terri Lee Summer by the Sea–Terri Lee Summer by the Sea comes decked out in an adorable white sailor suit and wide brimmed cap. A navy-striped slip and red Mary Jane shoes add the perfect splash of color to this classic summer look. Ages 3 & up. MSRP: $39.99
Terri Lee Ready for Recess—Ready to hit the books and have some fun, Terri Lee Ready for Recess is bound to be the most popular girl in the schoolyard in her blue knit cardigan, matching cap and plaid skirt. Blue and white saddle shoes and bobby socks complete this smart outfit
“Owned by Chicago-based Terri Lee Associates, Terri Lee Dolls were originally created by Violet Lee Gradwohl in 1946 and has been a family venture ever since. A longtime favorite among baby-boomers, the original Terri Lee Doll was dubbed the world’s best dressed toddler, and was considered a fashion icon to thousands of little girls across the nation. At the height of her popularity, her fashion wardrobe contained more than 500 different exclusive outfits and accessories. A pioneer in the doll industry, Terri Lee was one of the first doll companies to mass market an ethnic line of dolls in the late 40’s and continues that tradition today, offering every doll in its current collection in Caucasian as well as African American. Each adorable Terri Lee Doll is created using the highest quality fabrics and strictest attention to detail, capturing the style that collectors have grown to know and love, and contemporary girls will delight in getting to know. The new Terri Lee dolls are available at www.terrilee.com and select specialty retailers nationwide.” (Terri Lee Press Release)
Things that are Bragworthy:
- Each doll is beautiful and comes with fashionable accessories
- Terri Lee Dolls come in African American or Caucasian
- Highest Fabrics used and great attention to detail
- She will be your Toddler’s best friend!
- Perfect for Christmas!
These gorgeous dolls can be purchased at www.terrilee.com
One lucky winner will receive a Terri Lee Winter Wonderland Doll!
How to enter: Leave comments below with your qualifying entries. Leave a Separate comment for each entry telling us which you qualify for.
MANDATORY 1st entry– Visit Terri Lee and let us know your favorite Doll and one thing about her.
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted
- 3 entries– Like Terri Lee Dolls on Facebook
- 2 entries– Grab The Bragging Mommy button and put it on your blog. Leave a link.
- 1 entry for each– Follow The Bragging Mommy via Google Friend Connect, Facebook, Twitter, subscribe to emails, subscribe in reader.
- 10 entries– Blog about this giveaway linking to this post and anamalz.com. Leave a link.
- 1 entry per day– Tweet this giveaway including a link to this post, & @braggingmommy in your tweet.
You can enter this giveaway until December 7th @10:00 am MST. The winner will then be chosen at random, verified and contacted via email. The winner will have 48 hours to email us back and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you agree to The Bragging Mommy Full Disclosure. You must be over the age of 18 and live in the Contiguous US to enter