My daughter loves plants, flowers, trees etc. I am not a huge gardener but she has been asking to plant something since we moved into our new house. So when I heard of Tickle Me Plant Family Greenhouse I thought how hard could this be?
The Tickle Me Plant is the perfect type of plant for Leah. Not only is it cool to plant BUT it’s a plant that moves when you touch it! The Tickle Me Plant really does move when it’s touched, what a perfect gift for Christmas since it can be grown anytime of the year.
- The TickleMe Plant has also been called the “Plant that plays dead”, “Shy Plant”, “Humble Plant”, “Sleeping Grass”, “Touch-Me-Not”, “Noli Me Tangere” , “Sensitive Plant” and “Modest Princess.”
- Mimosa pudica is its scientific name.
- TickleMe Plants are native to some tropical regions.
- TickleMe Plants can grow beautiful pink flowers after several months (usually during the summer.)
- TickleMe Plants can grow several feet tall and wide.
- Scientists are not exactly sure what causes the TickleMe Plant’s movements.
- Seeds of the TickleMe Plant have been known to still germinate (grow) after 19 years.
- Maybe you can help them discover why these movements occur!”
Things that are Bragworthy:
- When touched the plant moves!
- Fun for kids to learn more about plants and how to take care of them
- Grows inside anytime of the year!
Tickle Me Plants can be purchased at www.ticklemeplant.com
Two winner’s will receive a Tickle Me Plant Family Greenhouse!
How to enter: Leave comments below with your qualifying entries. Leave a Separate comment for each entry telling us which you qualify for.
MANDATORY 1st entry– Visit Tickle Me plant and let us know something you learned
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted.
- 3 entries- Like Tickle Me Plant on Facebook.
- 3 entries- Follow Tickle Me Plant on Twitter.
- 3 entries- Follow Tickle Me Plant on Pinterest
- 2 entries– Grab The Bragging Mommy button and put it on your blog. Leave a link.
- 5 entries– Follow BraggingMommy Heidi on Google+.
- 1 entry for each- Follow The Bragging Mommy via: Pinterest, Facebook,Twitter, subscribe to emails, subscribe in reader.
- 10 entries– Blog about this giveaway linking to this post. Leave a link.
- 1 entry per day– Tweet this giveaway including a link to this post, & @braggingmommy and @ticklemeplant in your tweet.
You can enter this giveaway until Nov. 23rd @10:00 am MST. The winner will then be chosen at random, verified and contacted via email. The winner will have 48 hours to email us back and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you agree to The Bragging Mommy Full Disclosure. You must be over the age of 18 and live in the Contiguous US to enter.