Wee Believers a great website to find tons of cute and fun religious toys and activities for kids of all ages. I decided to choose the Nativity Floor Puzzle and the Coloring Mat.
I decided to Let Leah color the cute Fruit of the Spirit coloring mat. “Faith-themed fun with a creative twist! Inspired by Galatians 5:22-23, twelve fruit shapes and qualities are outlined in black and white on both sides of this 9″ by 13″ plush fabric mat, ready to color using the included six washable markers. Can be colored over and over again after a simple rinse in the sink”
Leah had SO much fun learning about the different fruit and figuring out which color each fruit was and then coloring it. I love that I can teach her all about being patient, having joy, Chastity etc. What a fun way to teach kids!
Wee Believers also has some other really great toys and activities. I really like the Nativity Fridge Magnet Set and the Lil Prayer Buddy, so so cute!
“FAITH CAN BE FUN. Toys from Wee Believers® speak to the most important aspect of children’s lives…their faith. From puzzles to plush, from placemats to role play, each item is carefully designed and crafted, and is filled with heart & soul.
Parenting can be difficult. With all sorts of distractions competing for the attention of our children, it is easy to lose sight of what really matters; our children need to spend time learning and growing in a way that is guided by virtue. As parents ourselves, it is our charge to design toys that reflect the joy, excitement and goodness of the Christian faith. Journey with us as we help to fill homes and little hearts with virtue, one toy at a time” (Wee Believers website)
Things that are Bragworthy:
- Faith can be Fun!
- Christian based family activities
- Cute toys and activities for the whole family to enjoy
- Show your kids the joy in life
- Great activities to show the true meaning of Christmas!
All of these great activities can be purchased at <a href=”http://www.weebelievers.com”target=”_blank”www.weebelievers.com
One lucky winner will receive a Nativity Floor Puzzle and Winner’s Choice of Coloring Mat.
How to enter: Leave comments below with your qualifying entries. Leave a Separate comment for each entry telling us which you qualify for.
MANDATORY 1st entry– Visit the Wee Believers and let us know which coloring mat you like the best.
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted.
- 10 entries– Make a purchase from Wee Believers.
- 2 entries– Tell us what your favorite Christmas Activity is
- 3 entries– Like Wee Believers on Facebook
- 2 entries– Follow Wee Believers on Twitter
- 2 entries– Grab The Bragging Mommy button and put it on your blog. Leave a link.
- 3 entries– Follow The Bragging Mommy via Google Friend Connect.
- 1 entry for each– Follow The Bragging Mommy via Facebook, Twitter, subscribe to emails, subscribe in reader.
- 10 entries– Blog about this giveaway linking to this post. Leave a link.
- 1 entry per day– Tweet this giveaway including a link to this post & @braggingmommy in your tweet.
You can enter this giveaway until December 16th @10:00 am MST. The winner will then be chosen at random, verified and contacted via email. The winner will have 48 hours to email us back and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you agree to The Bragging Mommy Full Disclosure. You must be over the age of 18 and live in the Contiguous US to enter.