My daughter is not one of those kids who is content to just stay inside and play by herself. She needs constant attention and I am always looking for new ways that I can entertain her, especially during the winter months and where we live those can drag on forever! Magic Cabin has some really fun and interesting ways to entertain kids. I really love their selection of games and puzzles, which we don’t have a lot of.
I decided to pick out the Flippity Flop Domino game, which I know Leah will love. (I’m saving it for her birthday that comes up in a month) We went to my mother in laws back in March and Leah fell in love with her domino set and would sit down and play for like 45 mins or so! “Kids can clown around with this three-ring-themed take on a classic. Arrange the colorful wooden dominoes in a serpentine pattern, then use the battering ram to create a chain reaction that brings the whole display tumbling down”
Magic Cabin also has some other really fun games that I would love to try. I think my daughter and the neighbor kids would love the Giant Kick Croquet game! This is perfect for outside play and keeps the kids active and on the go. I also really like the hopscotch set which I used to play growing up and loved.
If your looking for some fun games to play inside when it’s raining, cold or too sunny then I really like the Color Me Puzzle Set.
“Handmade from managed forest basswood, this gorgeous Color-Me Puzzle is two activities in one. Includes a watercolor paint kit to create your own colorful puzzle. Choose 10-pc. unpainted Owl puzzle or 17-pc. Butterfly – or get the Two-Puzzle Set and save $4.98.” (Magic cabin Website) I also really liked the Animal Yatzi set.
Once in awhile I can get Leah to sit down and do Arts & Crafts like coloring or Play-Doh. I really like the selection of Art Supplies that Magic Cabin has to offer. I loved the chalk and chalkboard set they have. It’s a perfect set for indoors, outdoors and for long trips in the car! The Grow with Me Art Easel is also a great way for kids to express themselves and their talents!
One of the things that my daughter REALLY wants for Christmas or her birthday is a dollhouse. Every time she sees Daddy is gone she says “Daddy go to work and get money for dollhouse?” Or she says “I want Santa bring me Dollhouse for Christmas.” Well now I know a great website for dollhouses. Magic Cabin has
some really great dollhouses for sale. They have big ones and small ones and furniture and little figurines to go with them. I love the selection that they have, and they are so cute and unique!
Things that are Bragworthy:
- Magic Cabin has something for all ages
- Great Art Supplies for those rainy, winter or Sunny Days!
- Keep kids occupied and happy for hours!
- Tons of fun games, puzzles and activities
- Great Selection of Outdoor games and other items
- Promotes open-ended, creative, imaginative play
- Let’s kids use their imaginations to the fullest in an old fashioned way!
All of the items listed can be purchased at www.magiccabin.com
Magic Cabin is generously giving One Lucky Winner a $50 Gift Card to their online shop!
How to enter: Leave comments below with your qualifying entries. Leave a Separate comment for each entry telling us which you qualify for.
MANDATORY 1st entry– Visit Magic Cabin and let us know what you would get if you won.
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted.
- 3 entries– Like Magic Cabin on Facebook
- 3 entries– Follow Magic Cabin on twitter
- 4 entries– Sign up for their Emails.
- 2 entries– Grab The Bragging Mommy button and put it on your blog. Leave a link.
- 5 entries– Subscribe to The Bragging Mommy emails.
- 1 entry for each– Follow The Bragging Mommy via Google Friend Connect, Facebook, Twitter, subscribe in reader.
- 10 entries– Blog about this giveaway linking to this post and magiccabin.com. Leave a link to your post.
- 1 entry per day– Tweet this giveaway, be sure to include a link to this post, @magiccabin & @braggingmommy.
GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED
- You can enter this giveaway until July 4th @10:00 am MST. The winner will then be chosen at random, verified and contacted via email. The winner will have 48 hours to email us back and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you agree to The Bragging Mommy Full Disclosure. You must be over the age of 18 and live in the Contiguous US to enter.
*I was sent the Flippity Flop Domino Game for my review