My 3 and a half year old loves being outside. Even more than that he loves playing with outdoor toys. We have really enjoyed the great variety of Step 2 outdoor toys and have been very happy with them all. So we were excited when the Step 2 Sand & Water Fun Farm arrived at our house.
It was very simple and fast to put together (which is very nice with an anxious toddler waiting). It is just a matter of clicking a few pieces into place and putting on the stickers. I love that it comes with a lot of small toys to play with, Bug of course loved it too 🙂 He loves the tracks that he can drive the tractor around and haul the sand and water to different “locations”.
We have had a water table and a sand table but up until now we haven’t had one together. I have to say I am a fan of having them together in one table. Because when we had them separate they ended up together anyway, meaning, Bug would bring sand to the water table and water to the sand table. I like just having them both in one place. A couple things to note: It doesn’t have a drain so if you need to empty the water then you have to scoop it out (not that big of a deal for me, but I wanted to share it). The water/sand mill doesn’t turn very easily. When you pour sand and water in it it is supposed to turn the mill but doesn’t. Bug still enjoys pouring the sand & water down and doesn’t mind that it doesn’t turn. I am hoping it will losen up with time and start turning…And of course realize that it doesn’t come with sand so you will want to buy a bag ahead of time.
Bug has enjoyed many hours of fun with this new table and I know that there are many more to come!
Things that are Brag Worthy:
- Two compartments for both sand and water
- Tractor with two carts runs around perimeter of table and through the middle separating sand and water compartments
- Barn acts as a tunnel and fits on track in multiple places
- Includes farm figurines, tractor, two pull carts, shovel, barn, and funnel
- Raised table helps keep feet dry
- Designed to hold a 40” Umbrella (sold separately)
- Easy to assemble
- My 3.5 year old loves it!
The Step 2 Sand & Water Fun Farm is available online and in stores where Step 2 products are sold.
Step 2 Sand and Water Fun Farm gets Bragging Rights!
One lucky Bragging Mommy Reader will win a Step 2 Sand and Water Fun Farm!
How to enter: Leave comments below with your qualifying entries. Leave a Separate comment for each entry telling us which you qualify for.
MANDATORY 1st entry– Visit Step 2 and tell us another fun product for summer they have.
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted.
- 3 entries– Like Step 2 on Facebook.
- 3 entries– Sign up for the Step 2 Newsletter.
- 3 entries– Follow Step 2 on Twitter.
- 2 entries– Grab The Bragging Mommy button and put it on your blog. Leave a link.
- 5 entries– Subscribe to The Bragging Mommy emails.
- 1 entry for each– Follow The Bragging Mommy via Google Friend Connect, Facebook, Twitter, subscribe in reader.
- 10 entries– Blog about this giveaway linking to this post and step2.com. Leave a link to your post.
- 1 entry per day– Tweet this giveaway, you can use this:
#Win a Sand & Water Fun Farm from @thestep2company & @braggingmommy! / http://tinyurl.com/6hg3kr8 / (ends 7/5)
GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED
You can enter this giveaway until July 5th @10:00 am MST. The winner will then be chosen at random, verified and contacted via email. The winner will have 48 hours to email us back and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you agree to The Bragging Mommy Full Disclosure. You must be over the age of 18 and live in the Contiguous US to enter.
*I received a Sand and Water Fun Farm from Step 2 for my review.