I am always on the lookout for great baby things, especially since we have another one on the way. When I was contacted to review the Summer Infant SuperSeat, I couldn’t wait to get this for our next baby! What I loved about this seat was that it grows with baby! There are 3 stages and each stage is to help baby learn new things and grow.
This cute baby seat is a great way to not only keep baby entertained for awhile but for Mom & Dad to get some things done around the house and not worry
about baby’s safety! I remember when my daughter was a baby all she wanted to do was be held and sometimes it was hard finding things to entertain her.
Now with this great Superseat our next one can be entertained and i will have my hands free! Plus Leah can use this seat as a booster seat at the table until the new baby arrives.
“SuperSeat® from Summer Infant offers 360 degrees of floor time activity fun & booster in one. It’s a secure and comfortable area for your growing infant to learn to sit up and interact with the environment around them. With the Summer Infant SuperSeat®, your baby can experience play while also sitting up. It’s the ideal place to keep baby entertained, safe and happy!” (Summer Infant Website)
Summer Infant also has some other really great baby item’s. I absolutely love the baby monitors. I would love to get the BabyTouch Digital Video Monitor or the SecureSleep™ Audio Baby Monitor by Summer Infant.
The BabyTouch Digital Video Monitor has some really great features that I love.
“Like many of the smart phones, simply touch the screen to control the monitor’s pan, scan, zoom and brightness features. Two other great aspects include a stylish, magnetic docking station for the handheld unit and a wireless, rechargeable battery-powered dock for the camera. Another wonderful feature is the unique talk-back option, giving parents the ability to speak into the handheld monitor and have their voice projected through the camera.” (Summer Infant Website)
“This monitor not only lets parents keep a close ear on baby but acts as a room thermometer and soft glow nightlight as well. The soft glow of the baby’s unit changes colors signifying if the room is too cold, too hot or just right” (Summer Infant Website)
Things that are Bragworthy:
- Summer Infant has many items that you will love for your new baby
- The Superseat is not only great for baby but can grow with them and be used when they are a toddler too!
- Great Seat for baby to be entertained while you do the dishes or cook dinner!
- 360 degrees of floor time fun for your baby!
- Makes a great booster seat for your toddler
Please visit www.summerinfant.com and find out where you can purchase the Superseat or other great items!
One lucky winner will will a Summer Infant SuperSeat of their very own!
How to enter: Leave comments below with your qualifying entries. Leave a Separate comment for each entry telling us which you qualify for.
MANDATORY 1st entry– Visit Summer Infant and tell us another product they offer that wasn’t mentioned in this post.
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted
- 3 entries– Like Summer Infant on Facebook
- 3 entries– Follow Summer Infant on Twitter
- 2 entries– Sign Up for their Newsletter
- 4 entries– Subscribe to their Blog.
- 2 entries– Grab the Bragging Mommy button and put it on your blog. (leave a link).
- 2 entries for each– Follow The Bragging Mommy via Google Friend Connect, Facebook, Twitter, subscribe to emails, subscribe in reader.
- 10 entries– Blog about this giveaway linking to this post. Leave a link to your post.
- 1 entry per day– Tweet this giveaway. Be sure to include a link to this post and @summerinfant & @braggingmommy.
GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED
- You can enter this giveaway until June 30 @10:00 am MST. The winner will then be chosen at random, verified and contacted via email. The winner will have 48 hours to email us back and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you agree to The Bragging Mommy Full Disclosure. You must be over the age of 18 and live in the Contiguous US to enter.
*I received a Summer Infant SuperSeat for my review.