“What do you get when you mix nice dining chairs and a 2 year old self-feeding in a booster? The seatNEAT®! Tired of our children’s meals ending up on our chairs, we decided to design this handy product. The seatNEAT fits atop any chair, easily wipes clean and leaves dining chairs looking great after years of family meals.”
It’s true. My child’s booster seat has ruined a few of our nice dining chairs. Luckily our chairs are the ‘distressed-style’ so it almost blends in, but if you look closely you can definitely tell they have been through a lot . I use to put towels underneath the booster seat to try and keep my chairs from getting so scratched up, but they kept slipping and sliding. Not only that, they allowed the booster seat to move around which wasn’t really the safest option for my kid. Now that I have the seatNeat chair cover from Prince Lionheart, I can forget about the towel and use something that actually works (and doesn’t look super tacky).
The seatNeat is a must have for anyone who plans on using a booster seat and wants to keep their dining chairs looking nice. It protects wood, leather, and upholstered chairs from everything that a little toddler can dish up….and let’s face it, toddlers can be brutal! I love that it has a non-slip bottom and also that it wipes off easily. I really wish I had the seatNeat BEFORE 2 of my chairs were ruined…..but at least I can save the rest of them!! I won’t be using our booster seat without the Prince Lionheart seatNeat Chair Cover anymore!!
Things that are BRAG WORTHY:
- Side flaps prevent strap ware to upholstery
- Non-slip bottom
- Looks nice
- Is large enough to cover most chairs
- Easily wipes clean
- Works great with the bebePOD Flex Plus and most other booster seats
The Prince Lionheart seatNeat Chair Cover gets BRAGGING RIGHTS!!
One winner will receive a Prince Lionheart bebePOD Flex Plus and a seatNeat!
MANDATORY 1st entry– Sign up for the Prince Lionheart Newsletter.
1st Mandatory Entry must be completed before you can qualify for additional entries. All extra entries who don’t do the mandatory entry will be deleted.
- 2 entries- Like Prince Lionheart on Facebook.
- 2 entries- Follow Prince Lionheart on Twitter.
- 2 entries– Grab The Bragging Mommy button and put it on your blog. Leave a link.
- 5 entries– Follow BraggingMommy Heidi on Google+
- 1 entry for each- Follow The Bragging Mommy via: Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, subscribe to emails, subscribe in reader.
- 10 entries– Blog about this giveaway linking to this post. Leave a link.
- 1 entry per day– Tweet this giveaway including a link to this post, & @braggingmommy and @princelionheart in your tweet.
You can enter this giveaway until March 26th @10:00 am MST. The winner will then be chosen at random, verified and contacted via email. The winner will have 48 hours to email us back and claim the prize, if prize is not claimed within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen. By entering this giveaway you agree to The Bragging Mommy Full Disclosure. You must be over the age of 18 and live in the Contiguous US to enter.