I received shoes for this review, all opinions are my own.
I absolutely love the Fall, I think it’s one of my most favorite times of the year. With Fall comes the need for new shoes of course! By the time this season comes around Charlotte usually has a little growth spurt since it’s around her birthday. I was so excited to review a pair of Gold Twirl Mary Jane’s from Friendly Rooster. Charlotte absolutely loves her new shoes. She loves that she can take them on and off and I can dress them up or down!
Gold is a great color and goes with everything! I can’t wait to pair these up with Charlotte’s Christmas outfits!
“THESE MUST-HAVE MARY JANE STYLE SHOES ARE A NECESSARY STAPLE IN YOUR LITTLE GIRL’S CLOSET. DOLLY SHOE DETAILS INCLUDE:
- 100% leather upper and lining
- All natural rubber sole
- Padded leather insole to absorb perspiration–cool in summer and warm in winter
- Velcro closure and elastic detail at heel to make this shoe easy to slip on and not so easy for little babies to take off
- Flexible rubber soles with non-skid bottoms assist in learning to walk while keeping tumbles to a minimum
- Foot bed is cushioned for comfort” (Friendly Rooster)
I love that Friendly Rooster has baby and toddler shoes for both boys and girls up to size 13.5.
Please visit www.friendlyrooster.com to purchase and right now Bragging Mommy readers can get 15% off with the code Brag15!
Friendly Rooster Shoes gets Bragging Rights!
One Lucky Winner will win a $50 e-credit.
Please enter via the giveaway widget below